The Classic Uniform for the Bills against the Cowboys

Draconator

2023-24 Season Record

Blue on White 3-1

White on White 1-2

White on Blue 1-1

Blue on Blue 1-2

Red on Red 1-0

Historic Uniform Record (since not Navy)

Since 2011- Blue on White 43-29

Since 2011- White on White 21-31-1

2012-2021- White on White (Throwback) 9-3

Since 2012- White on Blue 16-25

Since 2014- Blue on Blue 17-10

Since 2015- Red on Red 8-2

Josh Allen Uniform Record

Blue on White 17-9

White on White 14-9-1

White on White (Throwback) 4-1

White on Blue 10-10

Blue on Blue 13-7

Red on Red 6-1

Primetime Historic Uniform Record (No Saturday Nights)

Blue on White   0-2         TNF 0-0                SNF 0-0                MNF 0-2

White on White 1-1-1     TNF 0-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1-1

White on Blue   4-4         TNF 1-2                SNF 2-1                MNF 1-1

Blue on Blue     6-2        TNF 4-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-2

Red on Red       3-1         TNF 1-1                SNF 2-0                MNF 0-0

Playoffs Uniform Record

Blue on White 3-0

White on White 0-1

White on Blue 0-3

Blue on Blue 1-1

17 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Another lost opportunity for the best throwbacks ever

ghows-LK-7c60f635-88ca-44db-b3c9-e8965ab

The standing buffalo Blue on white ran from 2005-2010.  They have been retired for 13 years now.

The Standing buffalo white on white ran from 2012-2021.  They have been retired for 2 years now.

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

everytime the Bills score eat a shroom. Everytime the opposing team scores eat a shroom, Everytime we go to commercial eat a shroom, everytime we get back from commercial eat a shroom. Then read the articles in the news the next day about an innebrieated Bills fan running down the street naked with nothing on but a Bills tuque screaming Go Bills !!!!

Good Times !!!!!!!!!!!

You're trying to get me to post nudes during the game.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

The standing buffalo Blue on white ran from 2005-2010.  They have been retired for 13 years now.

The Standing buffalo white on white ran from 2012-2021.  They have been retired for 2 years now.

Let's not say retired.  Let's say on hiatus.  Bring 'em back!

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

37 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Watching the Bills play sober for almost 40 years now is probably more damaging that not... I am so nervous and paranoid every game that I should change my name to ~Very Nervous Guy~ 😂 I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL!

Well I'm dealing with round 3 of Covid, and any form of alcohol is the furthest thing from my mind. But come Sunday I'll be past this crap and the alcohol of choice will be free flowing! Just like a Josh Allen wheel route to James Cook for a 40 yard TD!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Well I'm dealing with round 3 of Covid, and any form of alcohol is the furthest thing from my mind. But come Sunday I'll be past this crap and the alcohol of choice will be free flowing! Just like a Josh Allen wheel route to James Cook for a 40 yard TD!

Well, thankfully I have only had to deal with that once, but acute bronchitis is pretty much an annual problem for me now. I have alcoholics on both sides of my family and so I made a choice to not drink, although I have had one drink a couple of times in my life. Watching the Bills play makes me go mental LOL

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Let's not say retired.  Let's say on hiatus.  Bring 'em back!

Im guessing the reason we havent used the all whites with standing buffalo bc we will introduce red helmets for 1 to 2 games next year.  We usually do 2 year in between old ones to new ones.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.