Jobs

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's peculiar that the individual spreading Russian propaganda, who also strangely uses a picture of Brad Pitt's chest, doesn't have to provide sources for his claims.

On 3/8/2024 at 2:16 PM, Big Blitz said:

Which btw means low paying.  

That’s the point. If immigrants actually offered any benefit to Americans the regime would make sure that the first twenty miles of Mexico across the border looked like Gaza right about now. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Where are your ancestors from?

That question is irrelevant.  But I can say for sure that nobody gave my ancestors $10,000 debit cards, free food, free health care, free housing, free legal counsel, free transportation, or free anything or hand-outs of any kind when they arrived at Ellis Island.  When they came here they went to work and depended upon themselves to survive.  This administration handing out all kinds of goodies while withholding all such "benefits" from US citizens with similar needs is an embarrassment. 

They treat US citizens like suckers and any of them feeling compelled to re-elect this clown must either enjoy seeing illegals get the red carpet service while they get the shaft or be certifiably brain dead stupid.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That question is irrelevant.  But I can say for sure that nobody gave my ancestors $10,000 debit cards, free food, free health care, free housing, free legal counsel, free transportation, or free anything or hand-outs of any kind when they arrived at Ellis Island.  When they came here they went to work and depended upon themselves to survive.  This administration handing out all kinds of goodies while withholding all such "benefits" from US citizens with similar needs is an embarrassment. 

They treat US citizens like suckers and any of them feeling compelled to re-elect this clown must either enjoy seeing illegals get the red carpet service while they get the shaft or be certifiably brain dead stupid.   

Remember when you told me the best PSYOP wins?

You weren't kidding.

US Senate candidate spreads false claims about migrant aid | AP News

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This administration handing out all kinds of goodies while withholding all such "benefits" from US citizens with similar needs is an embarrassment. 

The GOP consistently votes against measures that would benefit the typical American.  Can you share the last time they voted to actually help the average American?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The GOP consistently votes against measures that would benefit the typical American.  Can you share the last time they voted to actually help the average American?

Really this is your rebuttal? Are immigrant jobs relevant to the average American?

• Like (+1) 1