Jobs

On 12/8/2023 at 6:42 PM, SectionC3 said:

Lots created under the Biden administration.  Market is going up.  Inflation forecasts going down.  Looks pretty good to me.  So good that MAGA has yet to come up with a marginally believable hoax as to why it’s bad. 

If inflation is going down then why are Housing costs up which makes taxes per house go up , Gas costs are up, Grocery costs are up, Tires are up, Cost of vehicles are up, Restaurants have to raise their prices on food because food cost is up . Use to go to walmart & would always spend $100 still do the same thing i just get a lot less bags for the same $100 .

You don't need to be anywhere near anything to do with MAGA all's you need is a little common sense to see that things are so much better !! 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

TRUTH.

LESS THAN MEETS THE EYE: Just One More Hyped Up Jobs Report.

Peter [Schiff] pointed out that the ADP private payroll data released earlier in the week came out worse than expected. So, who are you going to believe?

The estimate for the ADP report was 123,000 new private sector jobs and the number came in at 103,000. Inside that number, the economy lost 15,000 manufacturing jobs.

Those are good jobs.

Those are the productive jobs that we need, and they have higher pay. Probably, the people who lost those manufacturing jobs, well, maybe they got a couple of part-time jobs working in a restaurant or in a hotel, or doing something to replace the paycheck that they lost. But they need two or three jobs, and that’s the story of this so-called strong labor market — people replacing good jobs with multiple bad jobs.”

The ADP report also showed a drop in leisure and hospitality jobs. That sector has driven recent job growth.

Plus: “Of the 199,000 jobs the BLS claims the economy created, about 24% were auto workers and motion picture workers returning to their jobs after strikes.”

Those aren't "created jobs.

https://schiffgold.com/peters-podcast/peter-schiff-just-one-more-hyped-up-jobs-report/

So B Man is sitting in his recliner listening to talk radio and buying the gold Peter Schiff pimps. 

Let me guess: in his My Slippers by My Pillow.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So B Man is sitting in his recliner listening to talk radio and buying the gold Peter Schiff pimps. 

Let me guess: in his My Slippers by My Pillow.

attacking the messenger cause the fact is we lost 15K manufacturing jobs. 

cant argue the fact.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

attacking the messenger cause the fact is we lost 15K manufacturing jobs. 

cant argue the fact.

Listen to Frank, he's smart. He can tell you how to make Christmas dinner for $7 dollars per person. 

That's bidenomics 

Edited by TSOL
Sp
  • Haha (+1) 3

• 1 month later...