Teddy KGB

Who lost the game for us ?   

249 members have voted

1. 1. Philly doghouse

• Tyler Bass
    • Micah Hyde hideous 3rd and long defense
    • McClappy

1 minute ago, DeltaDigital said:

history of davis not being a good route runner says that's on gabe not being situationally aware. 

Perhaps. But really, like Josh, you're guessing.  

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Because he never has?  Hot read you go inside.

But as someone else pointed out upstream, the DB was to the inside, so the read would be go outside.

Still not sure.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

you know they're going to re-sign him to stupid money... you just have to know that... because "hE CAn BlOcK"

stupid is as stupid does... in perpetuity. 

They can't afford to. 

I don't think he'll be with the team next season.  

It'll be interesting to see how he plays and in what role elsewhere, and depending upon the QB.  

The only scenario that I envision him staying under, is maybe for $10M/ssn or less.  

But what do I know.  LOL   Besides, there are so many factors in play.  We don't even know if Beane's going to be here.  I'm not suggesting he'll be fired, but at this point given the circumstances, who knows what Pegula will do, if anything.  

Edited by PBF81

8 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

They can't afford to. 

I don't think he'll be with the team next season.  

It'll be interesting to see how he plays and in what role elsewhere, and depending upon the QB.  

The only scenario that I envision him staying under, is maybe for $10M/ssn or less.  

But what do I know.  LOL   Besides, there are so many factors in play.  We don't even know if Beane's going to be here.  I'm not suggesting he'll be fired, but at this point given the circumstances, who knows what Pegula will do, if anything.  

fat terry isn't going to do a damn thing. end of the day, he's more worried about his wifes condition VS winning a superbowl. I hope davis gets hit by a bus. 

• Dislike 2

On 11/27/2023 at 12:00 PM, Teddy KGB said:

Poll 

Well Mcd didn't drop a pass, didn't run or throw a wrong route, & didn't miss any kicks, so i can tell you who didn't lose the game for the Bills !!! 

But IMHO i'd say Cook, Bass, & either Josh or Gabe, could get a A** chewing because just 1 catch or 1 kick made & Bills Win !! 

But it's easier for everyone here to bust on McD ! I'm not taking away his goof ups, when you have Josh Allen at QB & 20 seconds on the clock you NEVER kneel down you go for the throat . And in a rain storm you don't take a time out to ice the kicker !!!

But even then those things lost the game because the other catches & kicks were missed long before that came into play . When playing a team the caliber of the Eagles you can't give them the slightest bit of anything if yo want to win .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.