So glad Frazier is gone

Ethan in Cleveland

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Right.

And, everyone knows McDermott didn’t blame Leslie for that game. He blamed the special teams coach and fired him.

Frazier was last season’s McDermott scapegoat.

This year it has been Ken Dorsey.

Meanwhile, Sean’s defense can’t stop any offense when the game is on the line.

Who will he blame for that?

Injuries will be his excuse and players not executing his broken defense how he delusionally envisions it in his head

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not really.

In 2019 we were starting Star Lotuleli, Trent Murphy and Jerry hughes on the D-Line.

2020 had 3 new starters and by 2022 we had an entirely new D-line and two new starting CB's.

Yet results always remain the same...ladies and gents Buffalo has never had the right hc,dc,st,or oc since allen has been a Bill

43 minutes ago, MJS said:

The Bills aren't loaded. They have holes due to lack of talent and injury, especially on defense. But receiver is a problem on offense.

Pegula holds McDermott accountable. He is the only one.

And I MUCH prefer McDermott's aggressive defense to Frazier's passive defense. McDermott just needs to make some adjustments and rethink what he calls in certain situations. He might not be able to do that. We'll see.

McDermott should be feeling the heat, but not for making the correct call on moving on from those coordinators.

The Bills ARE loaded. Their roster, from top to bottom, was the envy of the NFL the past two seasons. People RAVED about how deep they were.

How aggressive did McDermott’s defense look to you last night on that 3rd and 3 in OT at the Bills 39? You know, the one that he had his CB’s playing soft on the outside, about 8 yards off the line, and Philly converted on an easy pitch and catch?

Edited by Beast

16 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

They told him to go win and save their ass. No more we need you to not take hits and run as much. Wtf you think it was Brady? 🤣

I mean, Brady was universally praised for the last two weeks gameplans, but all right. I certainly think it helped. 

Do you think Dorsey wasn't an issue at all? 

Not what I want to see, but IMO he's the "break glass in case of emergency" option for the rest of this year once McDermott totally loses the locker room, which seems close. If not, good, but it isn't going to be Brady, who just went from QB coach to OC 2 weeks ago and still needs to do that job. 

Because Brady just became interim OC, ANY interim HC would be on the defensive side, and only Frazier has any real experience to do that.  

Well-respected league-wide. Sweater vest. Experienced. Well-rested now (seriously with that story...). Scapegoated for McDermott's blunders like so many other before him. 

If you tell me the man goes to church every Sunday I'll say he should start moving boxes into Sean's office the minute a KC or Dallas loss goes final. 

7 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I mean, Brady was universally praised for the last two weeks gameplans, but all right. I certainly think it helped. 

Do you think Dorsey wasn't an issue at all? 

I think its a collective philosophy issue starting with the GM. I think the whole old Josh new Josh narrative is misleading and he can play well under either coordinator.  

54 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Bills ARE loaded. Their roster, from top to bottom, was the envy of the NFL the past two seasons. People RAVED about how deep they were.

How aggressive did McDermott’s defense look to you last night on that 3rd and 3 in OT at the Bills 39? You know, the one that he had his CB’s playing soft on the outside, about 8 yards off the line, and Philly converted on an easy pitch and catch?

People were wrong. They were projecting players like Gabe Davis into a #2 role. This team has holes. They are not loaded, and even if they were, injuries void that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.