Do you wonder if the league is fixed?

The Red King

13 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

The college football playoff was refreshing. Dudes giving all they had for a few yards and others trying desperately to stop them.  I've watched the NFL so much I forget what that's like.

Remember when you said James Cook was a wasted pick and should be inactive on gamedays?

48 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Remember when you said James Cook was a wasted pick and should be inactive 

Remember when the old man said he was vintage Thomas?  If the games were real he goes nowhere. Stay tuned. Just depends how they want it played. 

59 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Remember when you said James Cook was a wasted pick and should be inactive on gamedays?

Let me guess, you guys think Purdy is a vintage Kelly? He's another phony bologna nfl fake the media has you fooled with.  You listen to the horse dung, I'll watch the game.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Let me guess, you guys think Purdy is a vintage Kelly? He's another phony bologna nfl fake the media has you fooled with.  You listen to the horse dung, I'll watch the game.  

LOL  what the hell are you talking about?  Where did Purdy come from?

Why are you watching the game if you think its rigged??  🤣

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL  what the hell are you talking about?  Where did Purdy come from?

Why are you watching the game if you think its rigged??  🤣

Entertainment.  The reason everyone watches.

12 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Is "The Media" here in the room with us right now?

3 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Entertainment.  The reason everyone watches.

LOL

Then why do you critique players if it's rigged??  If its rigged, the players are completely dependent on how the league wants them to play, you said it just a few posts up.

Do you not realize how stupid this sounds?

I don't think it's rigged. IMO all leagues are the same in that the refs are there to manage the game. Meaning call the game to keep them as close as possible. Parity is what they want as well as close games. They know casual fans don't want to see blowouts. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL

Then why do you critique players if it's rigged??  If its rigged, the players are completely dependent on how the league wants them to play, you said it just a few posts up.

Do you not realize how stupid this sounds?

Hasn't always been this way it's how it's evolved. Go on and believe Cook belongs on the field with the likes of Lott, Singletary, Lewis. When they want it to happen the guy will stone cold ineffective like Purdy vs the Ravens. It's a setup.

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Is "The Media" here in the room with us right now?

Is that how you control people, leading questions. The media is in your head obviously.  You have a Joe buck poster on the wall?

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

I don't think it's rigged. IMO all leagues are the same in that the refs are there to manage the game. Meaning call the game to keep them as close as possible. Parity is what they want as well as close games. They know casual fans don't want to see blowouts. 

Watch the effort Bama and Michigan put out. I haven't seen one NFL game like that for 60 mins yet this season. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Hasn't always been this way it's how it's evolved. Go on and believe Cook belongs on the field with the likes of Lott, Singletary, Lewis. When they want it to happen the guy will stone cold ineffective like Purdy vs the Ravens. It's a setup.

So you still didn't answer my question.  Why are you critiquing players if the game is rigged?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

2 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Is that how you control people, leading questions. The media is in your head obviously.  You have a Joe buck poster on the wall?

Watch the effort Bama and Michigan put out. I haven't seen one NFL game like that for 60 mins yet this season. 

Football announcers are part of "The Media" now? Who else?

As for Bama and Michigan, I take it you turned the game off before it was over. If you wanted to argue "fixing" there'd be no better example in all of football this year than the final play Alabama ran.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Football announcers are part of "The Media" now? Who else?

As for Bama and Michigan, I take it you turned the game off before it was over. If you wanted to argue "fixing" there'd be no better example in all of football this year than the final play Alabama ran.

Yep. They're part of the game and in the media. Should you be on this platform or are you skipping nap time at the preschool? Milroe throwing is a better option? You play the cards you have. 

Yep. They're part of the game and in the media. Should you be on this platform or are you skipping nap time at the preschool? Milroe throwing is a better option? You play the cards you have. 

Nice. so "The Media" is behind all of it then. Where do they get their orders? Who's in control?

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Nice. so "The Media" is behind all of it then. Where do they get their orders? Who's in control?

We aren't in the club how would we know.  They pitch scenarios and players to ya right from the beginning. Primetime games that are often the only game in the league playing. You gotta listen. Maybe you'd be better in a Netflix forum watching some other series. This one seems a little advanced for you.  I'll give ya big hint that will help though, listen.

We aren't in the club how would we know.  They pitch scenarios and players to ya right from the beginning. Primetime games that are often the only game in the league playing. You gotta listen. Maybe you'd be better in a Netflix forum watching some other series. This one seems a little advanced for you.  I'll give ya big hint that will help though, listen.

If we aren't in club, how do we know there's a club?

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So you still didn't answer my question.  Why are you critiquing players if the game is 

It doesn't deserve an answer. So you look at every athlete in the NFL and really think that Purdy is possibly the most valuabe?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.