The Fall of Minneapolis.

BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Irony is dead 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

If you have nothing to say its ok not to post. You know that right? But this constant you rubber im glue. Heres a recycled gif. Is just lazy. 

Even more lazy then cut and pasting a  tweet from...evan 🤣

Never change buddy.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

If you have nothing to say its ok not to post. You know that right? But this constant you rubber im glue. Heres a recycled gif. Is just lazy. 

Even more lazy then cut and pasting a  tweet from...evan 🤣

Never change buddy.

👆😂Take your own advice 

• Like (+1) 1

The corrupt political manipulators who engineered the unrest, and the cowardly agents of the state who staged the courtroom railroading of Chauvin, would like nothing better than for him to be dead, to save them from exposure. 

That exposure surely is coming, as an injustice so clear cannot stand in a country that still believes in the rule of law.

Liz Collin’s stunning documentary “The Fall of Minneapolis” is only the start

• Thank you (+1) 1

Again if you actually watch the documentary you'd know that:

1. Floyd said "I can't breathe" while resisting arrest as officers were simply attempting to get him into the back seat of the police car, well before he was restrained by the MPD and city of Minneapolis approved MRT technique. By the way, police body cam footage captured one of Floyd's friends in the car yelling at him: "stop resisting Floyd" as well as a bystander, an older black man, captured telling Floyd to stop resisting. Any of this shared with the jury? :lol: right!

2. An officer, who also is in prison currently, called for EMS code three 36 seconds after Floyd was on the ground, as per protocol. EMS went to the wrong location and ended up taking 20 minutes to get to the scene. This information was not  shared with the jury. I wonder why?

3. Police body cam footage, much closer to Floyd and from the other side, shows Chauvin is actually kneeling on Floyd's shoulder, just as instructed in the MRT technique in the official MPD training manual. The official autopsy conducted 12 hours after his death supports this as no evidence of damage to neck structures or asphyxiation was observed. Again, all of the above was kept from the jury. Can you say railroaded?

The lies and corruption only snowball on top of the above.

If you buy the St. George Floyd narrative then you've, once again, been had.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

And a useful idiot chimes in.

No need to chime in Quack. We know you've been had already.

What an extremely impressive comeback... your incredibly well worded counter is worthy of academia... Wharton and Liberty University would be proud.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What an extremely impressive comeback... your incredibly well worded counter is worthy of academia... Wharton and Liberty University would be proud.

Thanks. 

And it's not a comeback as I don't even know, or care about, what it said.  All useful idiots are on my ignore list, which means I read none of it.

Just like I won't read any of yours going forward either.

Useful idiot be gone!

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thanks. 

And it's not a comeback as I don't even know, or care about, what it said.  All useful idiots are on my ignore list, which means I read none of it.

Just like I won't read any of yours going forward either.

Useful idiot be gone!

Sounds great to me! I really do appreciate you catering to my incredibly elitist sentiments on this fine crisp morning. I will adjust my monocle and continue to sip my coffee and be merry!

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

argue the argument not an ad hominem Hendersonville, stepford wife....

Was this you?

They're r folks in Chapel hill who use the swill u drink in their bidets to wash their asses...Chapel Hill IS the Old South they're just smart enough  to move on.....

Edited yesterday at 06:25 AM by Joe Ferguson forever

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Was this you?

They're r folks in Chapel hill who use the swill u drink in their bidets to wash their asses...Chapel Hill IS the Old South they're just smart enough  to move on.....

Edited yesterday at 06:25 AM by Joe Ferguson forever

all true.  fight fire with fire.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what is better?  Elite or ordinary?

I just enjoy following along as you claim elite status and immediately follow it up with drivel worthy of Tiberius, a racist slur, or a childish and unfunny take on ass washing. Your occasional forays into math and geography are also fun though make me wonder further about the modern definition of elite. Carry on!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I just enjoy following along as you claim elite status and immediately follow it up with drivel worthy of Tiberius, a racist slur, or a childish and unfunny take on ass washing. Your occasional forays into math and geography are also fun though make me wonder further about the modern definition of elite. Carry on!

you used elite disparagingly, now admit it.  u don't like elites.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Only as it relates to your claims of being such. 

what constitutes elite?  Top 5% in something.  Top 1% or even more rare?  I scored top 1% once on the boards in a large pool of colleagues..  Is that elite to you?  but i read you saying that  elite is truly good.  you know what they call the person that graduate last in his med school?  "Doc"🤣

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what constitutes elite?  Top 5% in something.  Top 1% or even more rare?  I scored top 1% once on the boards in a large pool of colleagues..  Is that elite to you?  but i read you saying that  elite is truly good.  you know what they call the person that graduate last in his med school?  "Doc"🤣

Do you know how I know you are not elite? You feel the need, repeatedly, to tell a group of twelve internet strangers that you are. Do you think real elites are that insecure? 

• Thank you (+1) 1