SNF - Vikings at Broncos

Roundybout

8 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

If the Eagles don't beat the Chiefs tomorrow, talk about a ***** weekend when it comes to the playoff race....

Meh I think the worse team lost between Cleveland and pit which is probably what we wanted, chargers are pretty much done, bengals are pretty much done, jets are done 

Denver looks pretty good and they’ve still got the browns and Texans coming up.  Houston has Cleveland coming up Pretty good week overall imo 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Meh I think the worse team lost between Cleveland and pit which is probably what we wanted, chargers are pretty much done, bengals are pretty much done, jets are done 

Denver looks pretty good and they’ve still got the browns and Texans coming up.  Pretty good week overall imo 

That's my take.  A solid day.  I definitely wanted the Browns to win that game, and the Chargers losing was a plus.

The Texans or Dolphins losing would have been pretty improbable - but both came close.  Even though Denver has the head-to-head, I don't see them as a real threat.

Solid week for sure.  But we have to keep winning - take 1 of the next 2 at minimum.

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Denver looks pretty good and they’ve still got the browns and Texans coming up.  Pretty good week overall imo 

Cardinals losing to the Texans, Raiders losing to the Dolphins, Broncos winning tonight and Jaguars winning really do hurt though. Broncos and Jaguars have tie breakers over us. Miami needs to start losing games if we are ever to catch them. And Texans are an AFC competitor that would have been nice losing today.......We really do need Miami to start losing now and these tiebreaker games 

9 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Cardinals losing to the Texans, Raiders losing to the Dolphins, Broncos winning tonight and Jaguars winning really do hurt though. Broncos and Jaguars have tie breakers over us. Miami needs to start losing games if we are ever to catch them. And Texans are an AFC competitor that would have been nice losing today.......We really do need Miami to start losing now and these tiebreaker games 

Idk how realistic the dolphins/Texans losing would’ve been…broncos winning helps as much as it hurts…they’re now in the playoff race and will be pulling out all the stops against Houston and Cleveland 

a lot of the other wildcard hopefuls play eachother still which you have to factor in.  Someone has to lose in those situations.  It’s pretty likely someone like Cleveland will pull away for wildcard 2 and knock out some wildcard 3 competitors 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.