LAMP DAY!!

NewEra

4 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

"If the coaches don't want Josh Allen taking risks, why should I?"

they're not stupid.  Like i said, there's a cancer in the locker room.  It'll be interesting when we finally find out who it is. 

Just hoping it’s not Josh 

Just now, mrags said:

Just hoping it’s not Josh 

Same.  I'm willing to be it's not Diggs, i feel like him and Milano show up every game with the same intensity.  There's only so many guys it could be that would have the sort of impact that results in the Bills barely showing up for 4 games this year

20 hours ago, Bangarang said:

A LAMP criticizing other LAMPs. 

If you must, think of him like Jesus, carrying the weight of every whining sinner on the board.  While it's a bit of a lamp, it's very accurate, too many yahoos spewing nonsense.   See this gem, for instance:

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

Same.  I'm willing to be it's not Diggs, i feel like him and Milano show up every game with the same intensity.  There's only so many guys it could be that would have the sort of impact that results in the Bills barely showing up for 4 games this year

Well. This is where I’m at with this. It doesn’t have to be a player. It could very well be the egomaniacal McDermott. He’s sucking the life out of all these guys. Look at how things have played out over the last year. We used to play very lose. Fun football. Up until we started to struggle on offense last year. Then all the sudden McDermott changes. Becomes even more of a micromanager. He sucks all the fun out of the team. Makes them play even more tight and strict. Then the injuries start piling up because these guys are playing too tight. Then McDermott gets even tighter. And now these guys are playing like there’s a noose around their necks. 

I really don’t think I’m wrong on this. But that is my opinion of course. But this coaching staff is ruining this team. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, mrags said:

Well. This is where I’m at with this. It doesn’t have to be a player. It could very well be the egomaniacal McDermott. He’s sucking the life out of all these guys. Look at how things have played out over the last year. We used to play very lose. Fun football. Up until we started to struggle on offense last year. Then all the sudden McDermott changes. Becomes even more of a micromanager. He sucks all the fun out of the team. Makes them play even more tight and strict. Then the injuries start piling up because these guys are playing too tight. Then McDermott gets even tighter. And now these guys are playing like there’s a noose around their necks. 

I really don’t think I’m wrong on this. But that is my opinion of course. But this coaching staff is ruining this team. 

I can't argue against any of that - it would make the most sense.  Control freak ruins team dynamic.

Cris Collinsworth, the NBC analyst who usually gets about as much criticism from Bills fans as coach Sean McDermott, acknowledged the bad calls on roughing the passer and grounding and a non-call on an obvious trip by a Bengals cornerback. He also noted a Bengals cornerback pulled the face mask of Bills receiver Gabe Davis in the end zone on an incomplete pass and it wasn’t called.’

My biggest concern is that the defense is playing well enough to keep us in every game, even with all the injuries.

The problem is the offense doesn't normally get going until late in the game and we're having to pull games out late. I think McDermott is having Dorsey play a more conservative offense and it's not working. Finally, late in the game, he'll take the reins off. It's been a  consistent theme the last few weeks.

8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Cris Collinsworth, the NBC analyst who usually gets about as much criticism from Bills fans as coach Sean McDermott, acknowledged the bad calls on roughing the passer and grounding and a non-call on an obvious trip by a Bengals cornerback. He also noted a Bengals cornerback pulled the face mask of Bills receiver Gabe Davis in the end zone on an incomplete pass and it wasn’t called.’

Yeah the officiating sucked.  In the end it didn't make a difference. Cinci could have kept the pressure on and scored 40 while we went 3 and out over and over. THere really isn't a version of events where a McD led team wins that game, we have reached his plateau as a coach and either we recognize that and come to terms with it, or we'll just continue as fans to be shocked and upset every time the Bills have to play a winning team

• Agree 1

It always seems so pretentious and somewhat ironic for the posts that sprout up lecturing fans (fanatics) about negative posts on a community message forum board.  Yeah there are people who are negative and positive, crazy opinions and rational ones but please spare everyone the lecture.  Don’t like the opinion then just move on or comment.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah the officiating sucked.  In the end it didn't make a difference. Cinci could have kept the pressure on and scored 40 while we went 3 and out over and over. THere really isn't a version of events where a McD led team wins that game, we have reached his plateau as a coach and either we recognize that and come to terms with it, or we'll just continue as fans to be shocked and upset every time the Bills have to play a winning team

I disagree.  Each one of those made a big difference and despite that the Bills are literally crumbling.  They can both be true. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.