Should the Bills go no-huddle Thursday?

theRalph

6 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Yes.  Speeding up three and outs so our depleted defense can get more practice  at trying to stop the opponent is a good thing.

yeah that's the conundrum here. They can't score in the 1st half, so they speed it up late in the game, but by then it's too late.  If they start with the no-huddle or hurry up, im not sure results will be different, 3 and out but faster

at the end of the day the play calling sucks and the execution sucks.  The players are going through the motions, the coach is clapping, and the process is the punishment

16 hours ago, theRalph said:

It's a short week with less game planning. There were subtle hints during the Allen and Diggs pressers Tuesday. The Bills need a spark.

I am predicting we see the Bills offense go no-huddle for significant portions of the game Thursday, and beyond.

The K-Gun was unveiled 33 years ago. It may be time for Allen's version. 

Yes.3 wide, 1 TE and just let it rip

3 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Yes.  Speeding up three and outs so our depleted defense can get more practice  at trying to stop the opponent is a good thing.

That's my issue with it too. Our offense needs long sustained drives. I suppose that could be done with a no-huddle offense, assuming it's not a "hurry-up" offense. No huddle, Josh takes his time reading the defense, and we run a mix of running plays and high-percentage short passes, including a lot of play-action and the occasional screen pass.

Seems like for the past 20 years, our defense gets burned on screen passes while our offense can't even put one together. How many OCs do we have to go through before we find one who can design an effective screen pass?

They should do anything and everything they can tonight to win this game.   IMO this is a must win.

They have to get this win and then regroup.  The players need this weekend off to clear their heads and the front office needs to go get them help....hopefully in the middle of the defense.

I am really nervous about this game tonight.  

This post has aged well.

On 10/26/2023 at 9:29 AM, dorquemada said:

Is Dorkey capable of getting a play called in less than 30 seconds?  Can Allen fit several plays in his head?  Can the Bills huddle for less time that it took me to write my Master's Thesis  (several years btw)?

Apparently so...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.