Around the NFL Week 6 News

BuffaloBillyG

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Saw a ton of Dolphin fans making fun of and celebrating the Milano injury yesterday. Could be nothing...could be Karma. Either way, I'll take the high road here, but this could be a big loss for them.

Either way, hope the kid is ok. Yes, he's on a rival team, but man is he fun to watch.

You celebrate any injury, even one on a rival team, you are a pretty worthless POS.  

Think that Achane kid is pretty special. Absolutely sucks for football when any shade of talent goes down. 

Edited by BBFL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Saw a ton of Dolphin fans making fun of and celebrating the Milano injury yesterday. Could be nothing...could be Karma. Either way, I'll take the high road here, but this could be a big loss for them.

Either way, hope the kid is ok. Yes, he's on a rival team, but man is he fun to watch.

Dolphins fans are OBSESSED with the idea that Milano is a dirty player.  He plays his ass off and hits hard...but dirty is never a word I would use to describe Milano.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Dolphins fans are OBSESSED with the idea that Milano is a dirty player.  He plays his ass off and hits hard...but dirty is never a word I would use to describe Milano.

Maybe they sniffed his jock-strap after hearing their LBs couldn’t? Can’t think it would smell clean…

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Even the play they all hate him for was far from dirty.  If Tua had actual bones instead of some primitive cartilaginous exoskeleton he would have never gotten hurt on the play in question.  Meanwhile they love that sex offender Wilkins.  Florida man is not too bright.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BBFL said:

You celebrate any injury, even one on a rival team, you are a pretty worthless POS.  

Think that Achane kid is pretty special. Absolutely sucks for football when any shade of talent goes down. 

Agree with that 99.9% of the time. But we do live in a world with Watson and Hill and I'm sorry, I am a flawed human that would love to see the "uppence" come for guys like that. 

As far as Achane, he's a real good player. Not sure if he's big enough to last long, though. 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Agree with that 99.9% of the time. But we do live in a world with Watson and Hill and I'm sorry, I am a flawed human that would love to see the "uppence" come for guys like that. 

As far as Achane, he's a real good player. Not sure if he's big enough to last long, though. 

Nah man. That comeuppance shouldn’t be an injury that results in them being unable to play or not on a team but rather mitigating circumstances, usually of the legal kind. 

Some people do in fact change when they eventually “grow up” or even immediately after making a mistake. 

Would never wish ill health or injury on anyone just because I’m appalled with, disgusted or despise the choices or actions they’ve done. 

Either way, he might not be durable. Common theme with Miami’s backfield…

Edited by BBFL

19 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Dolphins fans on fin heaven are always saying they want Milano and Allen to suffer serious injuries. Some even talk about how much they want Allen to have a career ending injury.

• Angry 1

13 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

If anyone is dirty at LB it's Finkel!  He late hit Josh a couple of times and wasn't flagged for it.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Dolphins fans on fin heaven are always saying they want Milano and Allen to suffer serious injuries. Some even talk about how much they want Allen to have a career ending injury.

If you’ve ever attended a game in FLA - Miami and especially JAX you’ll see the fans are largely POS. Mostly foul mouthed jagoffs in my experience, so it’s not surprising. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.