Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

28 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, i offered to trade board certificates.  you refused.  why do you assume everyone here is stupid?  some are, some aren't.  some are liars, some are not.

I know...

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the cons are having a bad week here.  not nearly as bad as the middle east but bad nonetheless....

The libs have been having bad weeks for months now.  And Joke having just given Iran $6B to fund Hamass will take the spotlight off the Speaker issue.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

marsha, marsha, marsha.  what an ugly, lying wench.  $235 mil was for humanitarian aid and infrastructure.  drop in the bucket compared to the dollars and weapons we provide to Israel.

Biden has sent more money to Hamas than trump ever sent to Putin …

btw- did you see that Israeli intelligence has found us weaponry amongst Hamas terrorists?  

Sounds like they think the stuff we hastily abandoned in Afghanistan found its way to hamas. Wouldn’t that be fitting icing ontge cake for this incompetent administration 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/10/08/sotu-lawler-full.cnn

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Biden has sent more money to Hamas than trump ever sent to Putin …

i'm more worried about how much money or compromat Putin gave or had on trump...I just saw a retired gen on jessie waters awful show.  waters asked about this.  the general said it could be but doesn't matter.  There are more than enough weapons in the middle east already.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just an observation, but it's simply incredible how anything that happens in the world devolves into a Putin/Trump/Biden personal fight between the same combatants in this forum.

Still, on the topic, deploying Ford and it's task force to the more eastern waters of the Med is an anti Hezbolla/Lebanon thing.

If the US thinks this could get really nasty, watch for new of Reagan to leave it's home port in Yokosuka Japan and head through the Straits of Malacca to the norther Indian Ocean.

If that happens, it's because of a consideration of an Iranian issue.

Back to your normal Putin/Trump/Biden fray.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just an observation, but it's simply incredible how anything that happens in the world devolves into a Putin/Trump/Biden personal fight between the same combatants in this forum.

Still, on the topic, deploying Ford and it's task force to the more eastern waters of the Med is an anti Hezbolla/Lebanon thing.

If the US thinks this could get really nasty, watch for new of Reagan to leave it's home port in Yokosuka Japan and head through the Straits of Malacca to the norther Indian Ocean.

geez, you mean we may go to war with Iran.  Or Israel might?  How do you get such insight?

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/10/08/sotu-lawler-full.cnn

i'm more worried about how much money or compromat Putin gave or had on trump..

so you think Putin paid trump off to lose to Biden so the us would meekly lead Ukraine into war with empty rhetoric and projecting weakness… wild thought 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I also don’t have to understand why this has to devolve to a political argument thing

Sometimes the United States is just not involved

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

so you think Putin paid trump off to lose to Biden so the us would meekly lead Ukraine into war with empty rhetoric and projecting weakness… wild thought 

I think putin would love nothing better to humiliate and embarrass the US.  I think he's trying it now in Palestine and Ukraine.  And I think he had great success in those endeavors helping trump get elected.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I also don’t have to understand why this has to devolve to a political argument thing

Sometimes the United States is just not involved

how are we not involved.  we send israel $3 billion/year.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

geez, you mean we may go to war with Iran.  Or Israel might?  How do you get such insight?

It’s fairly well circulated that it’s Wilde understood that Iran is absolutely in support of Hamas. 

one of the theories about the impetus of this  escalation is that the Israelis and Saudis were headed down a path of forming good relations so Iran intervened using Hamas as a tool of disruption. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think putin would love nothing better to humiliate and embarrass the US.  I think he's trying it now in Palestine and Ukraine.  And I think he had great success in those endeavors helping trump get elected.

how are we not involved.  we send israel $3 billion/year.

I’m talking about placing blame whenever hostilities occur the United States is not involved in that

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s fairly well circulated that it’s Wilde understood that Iran is absolutely in support of Hamas. 

one of the theories about the impetus of this  escalation is that the Israelis and Saudis were headed down a path of forming good relations so Iran intervened using Hamas as a tool of disruption. 

Yes, i mentioned something similar at the beginning of this thread....x I don't buy the saudi thing.  they were behind 9/11.  they wanted to kill Jews in NYC...there is no love lost.

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'll disregard the knee jerk response of the idiocy of this.

I am merely pointing out that if we change carrier cruise schedules and put one in the norther Indian Ocean, it is something to pay attention to.

Back to your usual incredible geopolitical and and military insights. 

Shocking to me, given your incredible brilliance, how you were on a cruise ship right there, mere months ago, and didn't see this coming.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, i mentioned something similar at the beginning of this thread....x I don't buy the saudi thing.  they were behind 9/11.  they wanted to kill Jews in NYC...there is no love lost.

🤔 

https://fortune.com/2023/10/09/israel-palestine-saudi-arabia-deal-united-states-biden-gaza-attacks/

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'll disregard the knee jerk response of the idiocy of this.

I am merely pointing out that if we change carrier cruise schedules and put one in the norther Indian Ocean, it is something to pay attention to.

Back to your usual incredible geopolitical and and military insights. 

Shocking to me, given your incredible brilliance, how you were on a cruise ship right there, mere months ago, and didn't see this coming.

I saw a f'in submarine.  and wrote about it at the time....but I shoulda been better able to predict the attack than Israeli or US intelligence....