Ja’Mar Chase: “I’m open. I’m always ****ing open”

Alphadawg7

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂Tf out of here w this, burrow and the Bengals haven't won dick

You just yet don’t get what I am saying. It’s whatever narrative get them the most clicks or viewers. The Bengals being good and just a hiccup is better than them becoming well the bengals again. 

17 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You just yet don’t get what I am saying. It’s whatever narrative get them the most clicks or viewers. The Bengals being good and just a hiccup is better than them becoming well the bengals again. 

If that’s the case how/why would the Bills becoming the bills again be better be better for clicks?  

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

If that’s the case how/why would the Bills becoming the bills again be better be better for clicks?  

Sadly, because they have shot themselves in the foot every year they had a chance. Last year the team looked completely out of gas, the year before the choke of a victory with 30 seconds left to win, the year before IMO the Bills were not ready, but the narrative was the Bills choked that chance away as well. I mean they just did a grid iron heights spoofing this fact.

Also add in Allen was erratic like he was last year early on in his career so easy thing to latch on to..  while Burrows for 3 years was lights out when healthy so again an easy narrative to go on.. basically the media lazy do whatever is easiest get clicks…

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Sadly, because they have shot themselves in the foot every year they had a chance. Last year the team looked completely out of gas, the year before the choke of a victory with 30 seconds left to win, the year before IMO the Bills were not ready, but the narrative was the Bills choked that chance away as well. I mean they just did a grid iron heights spoofing this fact.

Also add in Allen was erratic like he was last year early on in his career so easy thing to latch on to..  while Burrows for 3 years was lights out when healthy so again an easy narrative to go on.. basically the media lazy do whatever is easiest get clicks…

So that helps with clicks?  That was your premise.  Please elaborate.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

So that helps with clicks?  That was your premise.  Please elaborate.

You put a wild headline up “Allen regressing” you get all bills fan to click on it as well as fans who don’t like the Bills. You do that with Burrows people just laugh at you. Why? Because Burrows been good and dominant since day 1, so the headline doesn’t work, so everyone ignores it. Now you say “Allen is playing hurt” Bills fans click it but no one else.why? Because everyone goes “ya but the coach and him say it’s no big deal”. you say “Burrows is playing hurt” and everyone clicks it why? Because it was leaked he may miss a few weeks to heal but he is laying threw it.  So you’re hoping there is more detail in there.  So basically the teams help set up the narrative. I remember with Brady one year he was just finishing the year poorly, he was on the injury report but nothing more. Found out after the year it was bad enough where he needed surgery. 

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You put a wild headline up “Allen regressing” you get all bills fan to click on it as well as fans who don’t like the Bills. You do that with Burrows people just laugh at you. Why? Because Burrows been good and dominant since day 1, so the headline doesn’t work, so everyone ignores it. Now you say “Allen is playing hurt” Bills fans click it but no one else.why? Because everyone goes “ya but the coach and him say it’s no big deal”. you say “Burrows is playing hurt” and everyone clicks it why? Because it was leaked he may miss a few weeks to heal but he is laying threw it.  So you’re hoping there is more detail in there.  So basically the teams help set up the narrative. I remember with Brady one year he was just finishing the year poorly, he was on the injury report but nothing more. Found out after the year it was bad enough where he needed surgery. 

Lol….I don’t think that’s how it works.  I’m a bills fan.  I’m on YT and the internet 24/7.  When I see those headlines, i keep scrolling.  Why would I want to listen to a clueless talking head rip on my QB?  

I’m much more likely to click on a favorable and more enjoyable take.  If I want to see someone hammer my team, I’ll come here. 

Burrow has been the golden boy since college. Allen had been the whipping boy since college.  Burrow made a Super Bowl…..and lost.  Josh hasn’t made a Super Bowl.  So Burrow >>> Josh, even though neither player has really accomplished anything.  

statistically, josh has accomplished things that no QB has ever accomplished.  He’s 1 of 1 as far as touchdowns in his first 5 years.  Several stat lines where it’s Josh and 1 or 2 HoF QBs.  He makes plays and throws that 1 or 2 or no QBs can make. 

But he’s not the golden boy like Joe Cool. 

• Agree 1

On 10/4/2023 at 7:27 AM, FrenchConnection said:

If you listen to the whole interview, it was not nearly as bad as that clip makes it seem. He was giving boilerplate responses, but then a reporter asked him why he wasn’t getting open. That was the response. He was defending himself from an accusation.

The context is appreciated. journalism (little j) as a whole is counting on the public reading headlines and not whole articles. 

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Me too. I'd have picked Sewell. I can't say they were wrong to pick Chase because he was an elite prospect as well and has been amazing for them. But rule one when you have a franchise QB is protect them. 

If they lose this Sunday they surely accept it is over and allow Joe to rest. 

They have to play the 49ers this year, damn even if Joe was healthy they wouldn't win that.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

If they lose this Sunday they surely accept it is over and allow Joe to rest.

Or out of panic they, I don't at this point quadruple down?, and keep dragging his mangled body out there for fear of going 1-5. 

Edited by Warcodered

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.