Trudeau honors Nazi veteran in parliament during Zelenskyy visit

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't even comment on Trump wishing death to an American soldier? 

So that is what you want in a leader of our country 

also, if milley did in fact commit treason that is in fact a crime punishable by death. Isn’t that just a fact?

• Thank you (+1) 2

this old guy can't do much damage.  These idiots can but they'll be stopped and jailed...

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-violence-2665728327/

According to a report from the New York Times, there is concern about possible riots such as one that occurred on Jan. 6, 2021 as well as random domestic violence attacks conducted by so-called "lone wolves" bent on the same "retribution" the former president has promised to deliver.

Just say no, dummies.

https://dnyuz.com/2023/09/24/as-trump-prosecutions-move-forward-threats-and-concerns-increase/

Filthy traitors.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

41 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

this old guy can't do much damage.  These idiots can but they'll be stopped and jailed...

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-violence-2665728327/

According to a report from the New York Times, there is concern about possible riots such as one that occurred on Jan. 6, 2021 as well as random domestic violence attacks conducted by so-called "lone wolves" bent on the same "retribution" the former president has promised to deliver.

Just say no, dummies.

https://dnyuz.com/2023/09/24/as-trump-prosecutions-move-forward-threats-and-concerns-increase/

Filthy traitors.

They’ve gotta lot of work to do to compete with blm which you fully support 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

BLM didn't shite on the Capitol walls nor try to steal an election.  But I despise civil unrest in all forms.  So, wrong again...Lots of BLM rioters in jail.  Don't riot...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

after you, Doc, NC, 29 and Irv.  I think he's well down the list...and how could I forget Westside.

The serial right wing propaganda spammer calling anyone out is a lack of self awareness of universal proportions.  

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I've actually never once seen pro blm posts here.  Could be I missed them...

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 9/24/2023 at 10:27 PM, Big Blitz said:

I do.  

They’re in the White House.  

Mainstream media that is full North Korea.  

Pfizer.  

Democrats.   

Hollywood.  

Somewhere way down at the bottom of my totem pole of concerns that could end this Republic - falling just below an alien invasion (from outer space - the other alien invasion at our border is real and near the top of the list)  are the 100 Trump supporters that were allowed full access to the Capital to take selfies.  I have them ranked somewhere down at the bottom of my list of things that will definitely end the United States.  

Yeah, I know Democrats don’t resemble Nazis in the way that Republicans do

Fealty to a leader, who can do whatever he wants that seems like more of a Republican thing

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

also, if milley did in fact commit treason that is in fact a crime punishable by death. Isn’t that just a fact?

The mental gymnastics that you have to go through for your opinions is absolutely amazing

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

BLM didn't shite on the Capitol walls nor try to steal an election.  But I despise civil unrest in all forms.  So, wrong again...Lots of BLM rioters in jail.  Don't riot...

I just think that narratives get made up about posters here because they don’t really want to do their homework

Who out of the left leaning or center posters here actually supported BLM riots I’m trying to find them. I don’t really think they exist here.

The riots were bad to destroy property reeked havoc people were hurt I don’t support that from anyone

I do support black rights that doesn’t mean that I support rioting

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The serial right wing propaganda spammer calling anyone out is a lack of self awareness of universal proportions.  

it’s funny. During the riots every dem supported them. Now you can’t find one that says they did. Interesting isn’t it? 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Fealty to a leader, who can do whatever he wants that seems like more of a Republican thing

How do we reconcile this with the fact he's currently facing 4 different indictments?  I'd expect anyone that can "do whatever he wants" would be impervious to consequences. 

What I question is why the Democrats are obsessed with prosecuting crimes against the government but are happy to ignore, and even encourage through foolish actions like no-bail release for violent acts, crimes against citizens?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

yup.  The only effective argument they have is lying.  And when they're caught, they don't care....pretty sad.

This guy had the balls to say normal people are jealous and resentful of MAGA's.  pretty sure I know exactly zero normies who are...lying liars lie.

• Eyeroll 1

16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yep.  You’re awfully selective in your stance on riots.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1