Faux "patriots" - MAGA style

BillStime

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I would give you an “A” for effort…But I’m forced to deduct points due to copying my joke…Best of luck on future attempts…😉

Joke?   I didn't tell a joke but if that was attempt from you....I guess that's what happens when all you have for comics is Jeff Foxeorthy and Jim Breuer.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Joke?   I didn't tell a joke but if that was attempt from you....I guess that's what happens when all you have for comics is Jeff Foxeorthy and Jim Breuer.   

Now, this is comic gold! 👍

Always knew you had it in ya…😉

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:10 PM, Tiberius said:

Well, I thought Trump ought not be inciting violence against people that criticize him. It's unAmerican 

Well there are those here that don't take a lot of the things that you say as inciting political ignorants . You spout off about how great Biden is & there are those that can see how empty that statement is & didn't vote for him & his agenda .

And if you can't see that if a person tells another to jump off a bridge and they take it literal & do it it's not on the person that told them to do that's fault but the idiot that actually did its fault because of their stupidity .

Kind of like those that were told that Biden was going to be a really good president better than the previous one & then voted for him only to find out he's a huge incompetent loser when it comes to a leader . But they had to find out that bit of info the hard way .

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, T master said:

Well there are those here that don't take a lot of the things that you say as inciting political ignorants . You spout off about how great Biden is & there are those that can see how empty that statement is & didn't vote for him & his agenda .

You are comparing what I say on a message board to the bull horn Trump has? You need to get out more dude 

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/29/2023 at 9:55 AM, Tiberius said:

You are comparing what I say on a message board to the bull horn Trump has? You need to get out more dude 

No you need to go out & purchase some common sense because you proven that you lack any at all & can't even understand a simple comparison that my grandson can which is 11 can understand . 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Please stop. This isn't about not agreeing with someone. Mike Flynn is a freakn Nazi.

Flynn's comments do not make him a Nazi.  I interpret his comments as asking why given numerical superiority they didn't fight back?  That's not equivalent to blame.  To suggest blame is a creative way of avoiding any conversation about the question. 

I think that passive collective submission is a fundamental reason why Israeli's take a hard line "never again" approach to threats of genocide from the likes of Hamas and Iran's clerical regime.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Flynn's comments do not make him a Nazi.  I interpret his comments as asking why given numerical superiority they didn't fight back?  That's not equivalent to blame.  To suggest blame is a creative way of avoiding any conversation about the question. 

I think that passive collective submission is a fundamental reason why Israeli's take a hard line "never again" approach to threats of genocide from the likes of Hamas and Iran's clerical regime.

Flynn is a Nazi.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...