2024 TBDAHOT 25th Anniversary Tailgate

SDS

This is an early message that next year you all better plan to be at our 25th anniversary tailgate! Praying for a 4 o’clock start. Will have stuff planned all weekend, including golf on Saturday, and hopefully a takeover of some restaurant on Saturday night.

We already have design ideas for a shirt and I’m currently in the process of cataloging ideas.

The dude who got rescued from the stadium hole will be in charge of all activities.

So, clear your calendars!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

Talked with Jay a little bit about it this weekend.  Maybe go old school like we did in the beginning.  Get a 10x20 tent, I can bring out the big banner, check people in, name tags, maybe some raffles.

Talked with Guff about The Warehouse near his hotel, that sounds like a cool restaurant for Saturday night.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

This is an early message that next year you all better plan to be at our 25th anniversary tailgate! Praying for a 4 o’clock start. Will have stuff planned all weekend, including golf on Saturday, and hopefully a takeover of some restaurant on Saturday night.

We already have design ideas for a shirt and I’m currently in the process of cataloging ideas.

The dude who got rescued from the stadium hole will be in charge of all activities.

Maybe...just maybe...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Just Jack said:

Talked with Jay a little bit about it this weekend.  Maybe go old school like we did in the beginning.  Get a 10x20 tent, I can bring out the big banner, check people in, name tags, maybe some raffles.

Talked with Guff about The Warehouse near his hotel, that sounds like a cool restaurant for Saturday night.  

if Hammer hasn’t sold by then, we are buying up the whole area. No Rando‘s.

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

Maybe...just maybe...

What’s your handicap?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SDS said:

This is an early message that next year you all better plan to be at our 25th anniversary tailgate!

fwiw:

Despite some misgivings about potential reactions to an unpopular mod, I had actually planned to come up this year and put some faces to some names.

About a week beforehand I told my wife I was planning on heading up next Sunday and her response was "You know that's my birthday, right?" :doh:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

fwiw:

Despite some misgivings about potential reactions to an unpopular mod, I had actually planned to come up this year and put some faces to some names.

About a week beforehand I had told my wife I was planning on heading up next Sunday and her response was "You know that's my birthday, right?" :doh:

“well, yeah, now I do.”

33 minutes ago, Simon said:

fwiw:

About a week beforehand I told my wife I was planning on heading up next Sunday and her response was "You know that's my birthday, right?" :doh:

IMG_9321.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

I will make the trip back to WNY for the home opener 2024.  I'll bring a dessert to the tailgate. Everything else seems well covered already.

I would love to see finally and hear in person all the TBD peeps in attendance. 2024 or BUST 🙂

21 minutes ago, muppy said:

I will make the trip back to WNY for the home opener 2024.  I'll bring a dessert to the tailgate. Everything else seems well covered already.

I would love to see finally and hear in person all the TBD peeps in attendance. 2024 or BUST 🙂

i’m guessing 2024 AND bust.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SDS said:

i’m guessing 2024 AND bust.

I met a TBD poster at the Billsbackers bar yesterday. ..  @Mikie2times he was referred by you in a OTW thread asking who was from San Diego.So mikie and his GF have seen my bust AND assets lol

If meeting just ONE fellow from here was that epic, going to the TBD event multiply that by a 100 HOLY CRAP 🙂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

IMG_9321.jpeg

This is so correct lol

11 hours ago, Simon said:

fwiw:

Simon started to say "Now look woman.." then remembered he likes living 🤣

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I may even make an appearance.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I like the Warehouse. Its close to the Stadium, its big, nice bar, food is pretty good, usually some live music and theres an arcade with games and stuff. It definitely checks the boxes. 

Edited by RkFast

13 minutes ago, RkFast said:

I like the Warehouse. Its close to the Stadium, its big, nice bar, food is pretty good, usually some live music and theres an arcade with games and stuff. It definitely checks the boxes. 

Fren, we're not going there. We're going to the Big Tree.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

16 hours ago, SDS said:

I will be there

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.