Josh Allen - Highest Completion % in NFL through 2 Weeks

ShakAttack

76.9% ... Not too shabby ... and to think what it might have been if he didn't start forcing passes halfway through the 3rd quarter against the Jets (read somewhere he was completing 81% prior to the 2nd interception)

Anyway, that was pretty cool to see, so I thought I'd share.

Hopefully we can keep it up with this style of offense, minus the occasional (and easily avoidable) forced throw into double coverage.

I think it also speaks to the absence of dropped passes through 2 games this season.  I think Knox is the only player I've seen with a couple drops so far.  

had tv on and some Shannon Sharpe and Ryan Clark drivel came on, they were saying they can't trust Allen due to him having turnovers in big moments.... what????? another media driven uneducated narrative by former players who don't know what their spewing, big moments to me means playoffs, so how many playoff losses do the Bills have that can be directly attributed to Allens play? and also minus the Jets game how many bad games has Allen had in primetime? My TV is now off 

What that man has done to increase his completion % since he entered the league - it's almost unprecedented. I think Favre also increased his % significantly over the years, but there aren't that many others I recall doing this.

Buy, ya know - he just doesn't have that "dawg" in him, or whatever.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billybob71 said:

had tv on and some Shannon Sharpe and Ryan Clark drivel came on, they were saying they can't trust Allen due to him having turnovers in big moments.... what????? another media driven uneducated narrative by former players who don't know what their spewing, big moments to me means playoffs, so how many playoff losses do the Bills have that can be directly attributed to Allens play? and also minus the Jets game how many bad games has Allen had in primetime? My TV is now off 

Bills ship has sailed as far as these talking heads are concerned. After last seasons early exit, they’ve moved on to more “ interesting stories” . Honestly , can’t even listen to these shows and it’s been that way for awhile. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

What that man has done to increase his completion % since he entered the league - it's almost unprecedented. I think Favre also increased his % significantly over the years, but there aren't that many others I recall doing this.

Buy, ya know - he just doesn't have that "dawg" in him, or whatever.

Josh is Favre reincarnate. I know that kind of breaks the rules of reincarnation, but Josh was built to break rules.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

76.9% ... Not too shabby ... and to think what it might have been if he didn't start forcing passes halfway through the 3rd quarter against the Jets (read somewhere he was completing 81% prior to the 2nd interception)

Anyway, that was pretty cool to see, so I thought I'd share.

Hopefully we can keep it up with this style of offense, minus the occasional (and easily avoidable) forced throw into double coverage.

I think it also speaks to the absence of dropped passes through 2 games this season.  I think Knox is the only player I've seen with a couple drops so far.  

Ah, this reminds me of the good old days when we had to track Josh's completion % to confirm he was the "right" Josh.

Good times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.