Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joke is more senile, at least equally as corrupt and wholly incompetent.  That's why his polling is so bad.  He's not going to get less senile, corrupt or incompetent. 

BS.  On every level.   And I doubt you even believe any of this. Trumps corruption is recorded, no matter how much you bend over backwards to pathetically defend him.  

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joke is more senile, at least equally as corrupt and wholly incompetent.  That's why his polling is so bad.  He's not going to get less senile, corrupt or incompetent. 

You feel like Biden is corrupt.  No evidence.  

On the other hand, orange Syphilis is on tape in plain language admitting he's breaking the law.

Here are your own turds painfully admitting they have nothing.

We won't defend Biden if actual evidence comes out that he's guilty.   He'll be done.  Because the left still has integrity.   

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

BS.  On every level.   And I doubt you even believe any of this. Trumps corruption is recorded, no matter how much you bend over backwards to pathetically defend him.  

Not BS at all and I doubt you even believe what you're saying.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Not BS at all and I doubt you even believe what you're saying.

This same guy said this: 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

And this:

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

Worse than Watergate, 9/11, WWII and January 6th combined.  

And according to you - it was all a joke?

Get the heck out of here you hack.

Edited by BillStime
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/23/2023 at 2:00 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah - those were the good ol days. Wasn’t it nice of Obama to hand off a booming economy to Trump?

It’s a damn shame Trump mismanaged the pandemic, ignored his intelligence and handed off an absolute mess to Biden. Think inflation had anything to do with Trump? If you look and see when inflation started going up - it was the tail end of Trumps administration. He did a fantastic job w COVID - didn’t he? lmao

Biden is doing a fantastic job getting the economy back in order.

Unemployment is the lowest it been in 50+ years and our growth rate has never been better thanks to U.S. consumers powered the economy to its best quarterly growth rate in nearly two years, as elevated spending on goods and services fueled a remarkable expansion.

And look at that stock market - breaking records. 

And you’re dreaming if you think Trump would have done a better job to date considering his economy required a ginormous bailout at the START of the pandemic.

And those wars you speak of? Biden initiated NONE of them.

So let’s get back to actual policy, right?

You seem to want to ignore Infrastructure - why is that?

And those tax cuts for the rich and corporate America - they were supposed to pay for themselves - that’s what all of you told us. Could we really afford that - what did that do to our deficit? Deficit spending was UP BEFORE the pandemic. Remember what I said about the bailout - looking back - could we really afford any of that? What did all of that do to Biden’s economy?

And TrumpCare - have you signed up for it yet?

Where did @JaCrispygo?

On 12/23/2023 at 2:00 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah - those were the good ol days. Wasn’t it nice of Obama to hand off a booming economy to Trump?

It’s a damn shame Trump mismanaged the pandemic, ignored his intelligence and handed off an absolute mess to Biden. Think inflation had anything to do with Trump? If you look and see when inflation started going up - it was the tail end of Trumps administration. He did a fantastic job w COVID - didn’t he? lmao

Biden is doing a fantastic job getting the economy back in order.

Unemployment is the lowest it been in 50+ years and our growth rate has never been better thanks to U.S. consumers powered the economy to its best quarterly growth rate in nearly two years, as elevated spending on goods and services fueled a remarkable expansion.

And look at that stock market - breaking records. 

And you’re dreaming if you think Trump would have done a better job to date considering his economy required a ginormous bailout at the START of the pandemic.

And those wars you speak of? Biden initiated NONE of them.

So let’s get back to actual policy, right?

You seem to want to ignore Infrastructure - why is that?

And those tax cuts for the rich and corporate America - they were supposed to pay for themselves - that’s what all of you told us. Could we really afford that - what did that do to our deficit? Deficit spending was UP BEFORE the pandemic. Remember what I said about the bailout - looking back - could we really afford any of that? What did all of that do to Biden’s economy?

And TrumpCare - have you signed up for it yet?

Is @JaCrispy DEFLECTING?

The Michigan Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that Donald Trump can remain on the state's primary ballot, rejecting an attempt to remove the former president under the US Constitution's "insurrectionist ban."

Unlike with Colorado, the Michigan case challenging Trump's eligibility was dismissed early on in the process and never reached trial, after a Court of Claims judge who first got the case ruled that state law doesn't give election officials the ability to police the eligibility of presidential primary candidates. The Judge also ruled that the case shouldn't be decided in the courts - a decision which was upheld by the Michigan Court of Appeals, which wrote "At the moment, the only event about to occur is the presidential primary election. But as explained, whether Trump is disqualified is irrelevant to his placement on that particular ballot."

According to the Michigan Supreme Court, the anti-Trump challengers "have identified no analogous provision in the Michigan Election Law that requires someone seeking the office of President of the United States to attest to their legal qualification to hold the office."

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

How dare you.

Covfefe!!!!!

My favorite is him during a speech speaking about the revolutionary War mentioning troops taking over airports.  He's either as senile as Biden or truly by far the dumbest president we've ever had.   I suppose it's a combo of both actually. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I am truly hoping that there is some further context given in another part of the filing because to read these two entries Jack is stating that he can't convict Trump if Trump is allowed to show you who else did it. Imagine a murder trial where the defense was able to simply state any contradictory information is banned. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am truly hoping that there is some further context given in another part of the filing because to read these two entries Jack is stating that he can't convict Trump if Trump is allowed to show you who else did it. Imagine a murder trial where the defense was able to simply state any contradictory information is banned. 

Eff trumps due process, the mob wants its pound of flesh.

32 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

This will be granted by the judge, but it won't matter.  You've got a commie judge in commie DC. It wont matter what evidence is presented as a Trump guilty verdict is set in stone.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll take the analysis of a former SCOTUS clerk and former chief counsel for senator Grassley than say The King or Finding Qanon here, but that's just me......

😂

Biden Special Counsel Jack Smith blames Trump for the January 6th riot.

Remarkably, Jack Smith doesn’t even want Trump to present evidence that others are to blame.

And DC Obama Judge Tanya Chutkan, a radical leftist, will give Jack Smith whatever he wants.

They don’t care if the Supreme Court reverses them. Years later. (Jack Smith is used to that. Just ask former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell, a likely GOP presidential or vice presidential contender in 2016.)

Jack Smith and Judge Chutkan just want to convict Trump before the election.

This is lawfare.

And election interference.

• Agree 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

What due process has he not received?

he won't answer.  wait for a stupid emoji.  he knows he's wrong but is too big of a puss to show his hand.  he'll crawl away from an issue he initiated without shame.  it's who he is.  worthless pos

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

39 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

he won't answer.  wait for a stupid emoji.  he knows he's wrong but is too big of a puss to show his hand.  he'll crawl away from an issue he initiated without shame.  it's who he is.  worthless pos

Yeah I know.  I was gonna spam the question but nah.   I remembered he's an incel and they should be pitied.  

• Dislike 1