Bills Mafia in Florida and the South East…

Dopey

Listen to your local officials regarding evacuations and warnings. Just spent $1,200 on a generator and supplies. Just returned from a visit to Buffalo. Every time I visit family in Buffalo in August, I come back to this. Guess I’ll start visiting in May. 

STAY SAFE!!!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Listen to your local officials regarding evacuations and warnings. Just spent $1,200 on a generator and supplies. Just returned from a visit to Buffalo. Every time I visit family in Buffalo in August, I come back to this. Guess I’ll start visiting in May. 

STAY SAFE!!!

Good luck… go bills 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think the law that the government passed a couple years ago was great for emergency services to get gas from the gas stations.  

But the fact that you can pull up to a station and plug your gene in and get gas is great but who is the dump a s s that did not specify the same plug at all of the gas stations 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just a little rain event..

Let us pray. 

You are in the right spot with this one. I never worried much until it got to Cat 4. I’m not too proud to run away, which we did many times over our 3 decades in prime hurricane zones. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

I think the law that the government passed a couple years ago was great for emergency services to get gas from the gas stations.  

But the fact that you can pull up to a station and plug your gene in and get gas is great but who is the dump a s s that did not specify the same plug at all of the gas stations 

Could be just some angry gas station owners/chains just using that as a way to protest.  Or the lawmakers were counting on such so they can now be wined and dined by the plug lobbyists.  And I'm only partially kidding as it is likely they have a bunch of lobbyists at work .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.