Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LOL.

Wipro Bill referencing Joe hoe (gets paid directly from act blue).  he probably pays big money, so she says his name on her Patheon.

Sure am and she knows just how to trigger MAGA nutters just like you.

Keep crying GF.

Until recently, I was honestly unaware that the US was the only country on the planet to select all of its judges based on political affiliations. I thought that only applied to SCOTUS judges.

That this corrupt, lying, race card-playing, buffet face-stuffing spiv of a DA can remain on the case is an embarrassment. And judge McAfee should hang his head in shame. I thought the US was better than this.

America - you have a problem.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Until recently, I was honestly unaware that the US was the only country on the planet to select all of its judges based on political affiliations. I thought that only applied to SCOTUS judges.

That this corrupt, lying, race card-playing, buffet face-stuffing spiv of a DA can remain on the case is an embarrassment. And judge McAfee should hang his head in shame. I thought the US was better than this.

America - you have a problem.

We do.

It's commies.

They've played the decades long waiting game to bring us to the nonsense we witness on a daily basis today. It will take decades to root out the rot in government and institutions. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

We do.

It's commies.

They've played the decades long waiting game to bring us to the nonsense we witness on a daily basis today. It will take decades to root out the rot in government and institutions. 

Notice these clowns had no issue with the judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse case or the Trump appointed judge in the stolen classified documents case.

Idiots

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Translation: "She's an unprofessional, uncouth, erratic liar/perjurer...but she can stay as long as she fires her lover." :rolleyes: