What’s are the planks of the right wing’s platform?

Well Trump did have that Healthcare plan that ...wait that was 2 weeks out....

But infrastructure,  that was surely a win...

Wait I got one, job creation,  there were thousands created in Wis through that Foxcon company.  

Tax cuts for middle class?  What that was bs too!

Huh, it's almost like...almost like everything he said was bs?  Like everything done benefitted the rich.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Please tell me you realize that account is satire 

Sometimes I think a lot of the right wingers here are themselves satire.  Think about it, makes sense quite often doesn't it?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

33 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sometimes I think a lot of the right wingers here are themselves satire.  Think about it, makes sense quite often doesn't it?  

Nutbars tend to mix their delusions with sarcasm/satire.  A natural masking mechanism.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Am I crazy or has there been no good answers in this thread?

Wow that's sad.  Really.   Someone please tell me I just missed a post that details the Republican platform. 

According to Chi's last post, in Missouri it is to get children married, pregnant, and then force them to have their own children, that they can't afford, effectively ruining their lives.  Bravo GQP!

• Eyeroll 1

16 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I try to believe that. Otherwise I just get sad. 

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left adds nothing but economic pain and a mob of ***** talkers. That's it 

Weird because the last few recessions have all been under Republican presidencies.

10 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Weird because the last few recessions have all been under Republican presidencies.

Demand side is only working for the very rich and creates artificial bubbles or stagflation.