OT…opinions of ESPN anymore?

78thealltimegreat

7 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

To me…ESPN died when Stuart Scott died. 

BOO-yah

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I appreciate Stephen A. Smith when the Cowboys lose in humiliating fashion.

Always entertaining. :thumbsup:

I don't watch him on ESPN though. I sometimes check him out for good smack on Youtube.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Augie said:

….and they all say it loudly at the same time. It’s like being wife my wife’s family. I learned early on that looking for a quiet space to read a book is considered rude.

By them. I thought it was a brilliant solution. We do not see eye to eye there, but I never married into the ESPN family, so the remote has me just whiz right by unless there is a specific football or college basketball game I want to see. 

Is she Italian? 

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Is she Italian? 

She’s Lebanese with more first cousins than I can count. Add all their kids and now grandkids and it can be overwhelming! I honestly don’t always know who goes with whom, but we’ve only been married for 38 years and I’m working on it. 😋

They are very close, and they have no idea how loud they can be! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 - no one hates the Bills. If anything, we might be the most loved nfl team 

2 - it’s all about live sports. There’s too much competition of these stupid shows and with social media, the market is saturated. ESPN will still be the king as long as they keep getting live sports. The only shows that are decent are PTI and nfl live (love Mina). But no sports network has any better options. It’s just dorks yelling at each other. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.