The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump

T&C

'Much bigger than Watergate': John Dean weighs in on Georgia indictment

Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean speaks with CNN's Kaitlan Collins about the 41-count indictment charging former President Donald Trump and more than a dozen others for their roles in allegedly interfering with the 2020 election in Georgia.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/08/15/john-dean-trump-indictment-georgia-nixon-vpx.cnn

And another hard left weighs in

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Scared of the guy that wants to cancel our constitution? Who attempted a coup? Who loves Putin? 

Lock him up! 

And who tried to obliterate NATO and who eroded our relationships with major political allies and believes in isolationism and…

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And who tried to obliterate NATO and who eroded our relationships with major political allies and believes in isolationism and…

Getting them to pay is obliterating?  and full circle, they are now paying.

5 eyes? or G7?  WHO?  UN?  they seem to represent Americans.

Most kind of want a leader that represents them over the whims of unelected securocrats and the donor class.

• Like (+1) 1

If anyone is scared, it’s the GOP of Trump

Look at what they’ve turned themselves into just to avoid his wrath

The Democrats are just pointing out the obvious just let that ballerina spin out into the street open the door for him

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Most kind of want a leader that represents them over the whims of unelected securocrats and the donor class.

The sad part is you don’t even realize Trump never supported you. He was never your champion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If anyone is scared, it’s the GOP of Trump

Look at what they’ve turned themselves into just to avoid his wrath

The Democrats are just pointing out the obvious just let that ballerina spin out into the street open the door for him

yes. the establishment GOP and DEMS hate trump.

I live in NY, I dont have to vote for the president. its going one way anyway.

you voted and supported this abomination.  I didnt

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

They represent all member nations, not just the US. We aren’t the only country on the planet.

• Eyeroll 1

It's beyond hilarious that useful idiot commies like JFR still think that any of this is about Trump.

There is this fairly important document from 1788 currently being ***** on. I don't care if it's being ***** on to go after an orange narcissist real estate mogul turned politician, JFR, the King or Quack MD.  I'm always going to call out unconstitutional BS 

But TDS is strong.

Beyond help.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's beyond hilarious that useful idiot commies like JFR still think that any of this is about Trump.

There is this fairly important document from 1788 currently being ***** on. I don't care if it's being ***** on to go after an orange narcissist real estate mogul turned politician, JFR, the King or Quack MD.  I'm always going to call out unconstitutional BS 

But TDS is strong.

Beyond help.

Why is this unconstitutional? Go ahead, we’re waiting. 

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So, Like I said, not representative of us.

They represent us and all other member nations. 

Anyways, yes I am scared of trump. He and his followers do not want a Constitutional republic, they want an authoritarian Evangelical theocracy where anyone not WASP is smashed under the boot of MAGA. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1