Which away games will you be attending? And why?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills@ Tampa, cause I live here

Carolina @ Bills, Cause I get stuck going to a wedding on Thanksgiving Weekend.

Mark, you WILL help me out, right? :w00t:

349249[/snapback]

Drinking and eating wings ? Most definitely. Just keep picking up the tab. :lol:

Hopefully Tampa. My brother lives in Sarasota. Was at the last game the Bills played there (?) - Sam Cowart was unstoppable - until his achilles went :doh:

NO game ,been waiting for this for 3 years  . going down on thursday instead  of fri now . only been to NE twice

349244[/snapback]

Cool. Psycho Ward 86 and I also arrive Thursday, but we're spending the first 3 days together to celebrate our wedding anniversary (Sept. 18th), so I won't see any of you guys there until Saturday night @ the happy hour in the hotel lounge.

Here's the games I'm attending:

09/11 Houston

10/02 @ New Orleans

10/16 NY Jets

11/13 Kansas City

And a possible:

either

12/11 New England

or

12/17 Denver

We gonna have fun! :doh:

349352[/snapback]

New Orleans, Finalized my plans today, Arriving midday Friday, leaving midday Monday, I may even have a beer or two between arrival and departure dates.

Plus opener (Houston)

Miami and maybe Carolina

New Orleans, Finalized my plans today, Arriving midday Friday, leaving midday Monday, I may even have a beer or two between arrival and departure dates.

Plus opener (Houston)

Miami and maybe Carolina

349929[/snapback]

I get in Saturday lunchtime and leave midday Monday.

Is it worth getting a car? It'll cost more to park it than for the hotel shuttle and everything worth going to is 1/2 mile away...

Jay: I've negotiated an $8 for 24 hours special rate at the Holiday Inn. But frankly, I don't think a car is worth it. You can catch an airport shuttle (or cab) from the airport and everything in town is reachable by the Canal Street trolly, hotel shuttles or a short cab ride.

Jay:  I've negotiated an $8 for 24 hours special rate at the Holiday Inn. But frankly, I don't think a car is worth it. You can catch an airport shuttle (or cab) from the airport and everything in town is reachable by the Canal Street trolly, hotel shuttles or a short cab ride.

350133[/snapback]

That's kinda what I figgered.

Cool.  Psycho Ward 86 and I also arrive Thursday, but we're spending the first 3 days together to celebrate our wedding anniversary (Sept. 18th), so I won't see any of you guys there until Saturday night @ the happy hour in the hotel lounge.

Here's the games I'm attending:

09/11  Houston

10/02 @ New Orleans

10/16 NY Jets

11/13 Kansas City

And a possible:

either

12/11 New England

or

12/17 Denver

349917[/snapback]

don't be a B word...go with the 12/17 Denver game!!!!!!

Jay:  I've negotiated an $8 for 24 hours special rate at the Holiday Inn. But frankly, I don't think a car is worth it. You can catch an airport shuttle (or cab) from the airport and everything in town is reachable by the Canal Street trolly, hotel shuttles or a short cab ride.

350133[/snapback]

'course, we're gonna need tailgate supplies...

Oakland, because it is right across the Bay.

San Diego, I always head south for that one. I love games in that city and this will be my third Bills-Chargers game.

New Orleans- never been there for a game. Can't wait.

349758[/snapback]

My first Bills - San Diego game was with QB Joe Ferguson and QB Dan Fouts in the qtr. final championship game in 1983. Good times !