The Sound of Freedom

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wait, I'm confused. So child kidnapping is bad again?

You can't make up idiocy the likes of which @BillStime possesses.

At what point was child kidnapping Not bad

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Thanks for the concern…

Its been up and down the last couple of years as my mom battles cancer…we take it one day at a time…👍

I’m sorry to hear that cancer sucks. Prayers out to you and your family.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

No one is defending Harvey Weinstein. 

But the irony of funding a movie about child trafficking and then getting arrested for kidnapping an underage kid is so MAGA.

Of course you fail to acknowledge the irony.

criminals are stupid and hide in plain sight. Part of the point of the movie. Glad he’s caught. Don’t you agree?

On 8/4/2023 at 12:37 PM, BillStime said:

No one is defending Harvey Weinstein. 

But the irony of funding a movie about child trafficking and then getting arrested for kidnapping an underage kid is so MAGA.

Of course you fail to acknowledge the irony.

You’re in the nobody knew nothing about Weinstein camp?  Seriously?  It’s much more likely that most major players in the industry knew what he was doing, with whom it was going on with, and maintained silence in solidarity and/or for personal benefit.   It’s a dirty business.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re in the nobody knew nothing about Weinstein camp?  Seriously?  It’s much more likely that most major players in the industry knew what he was doing, with whom it was going on with, and maintained silence in solidarity and/or for personal benefit.   It’s a dirty business.  

Yeah but that’s not what I said - thanks for playing 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah but that’s not what I said - thanks for playing 

Ah, I misunderstood and jumped to a conclusion.  My bad. 

Would Hollywood defending and protecting Harvey Weinstein for decades be typical liberal behavior, in your opinion, consistent with your feelings on typical MAGA behavior and this movie?

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/4/2023 at 11:18 PM, JaCrispy said:

Thanks for the concern…

Its been up and down the last couple of years as my mom battles cancer…we take it one day at a time…👍

Sorry to hear that dude. My mom went through it in 2018-2020. She's the ultimate do-er, up and at 'em everyday at 6am and doesn't stop and it was devastating to watch what cancer did to her during the worst of it when she no longer could for a while. She was able to recover but I now truly understand how hard it is on everyone. Hoping for the best for your mom as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Reminder, Billsy's false presentation is just that.

Thanks B.  Context is important of course.

I was speaking to BillSy on that issue, especially as it relates to the film industry generally and the Hollywood establishment specifically.  It seems logical to me that many of the players in Hollywood--big stars, studio heads, producers had to know about Harvey Weinstein's predilection(s).  I haven't heard back from BillSy on that note, just wondering what your thoughts are? 

I can only echo what “He who must not be named”. (Deranged Rhino😆) has said over on the grownups board. 

It was NOT a secret. All of Hollywood was aware of Weinstein’s predatory behavior. It was overlooked because of money and a culture of evil behavior. 

Yes I meant evil. We don’t acknowledge it enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/4/2023 at 10:50 PM, B-Man said:

Apparently you can.

And (of course) Billstime fell for it.     giphy.gif

There is nothing too low, nothing too sideways, nothing too GROSS for the Left to pull when it comes to smearing the movie, 'Sound of Freedom'.

God forbid we actually all agree that SEX-TRAFFICKING IS WRONG and something we should talk about. But oh NO, they found one horrible human being out of several thousand (7000+) who donated to a GOFUNDME that allowed anyone to donate and claim he's a 'financier' of the film as a means to crap all over the very successful and powerful film.

From Newsweek:

One of the thousands of patrons of the crowdfunded anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom was recently arrested and charged for child kidnapping, according to a court filing and social media posts.

Fabian Marta was charged with felony child kidnapping in July, while since-removed Facebook posts appear to show the same person revealing their pride in funding the film. Marta's name appears in the movie's credits among the "investors [who] helped bring Sound of Freedom to theaters."

Along with the other donors.

THOUSANDS. They even reported it in the story themselves.

And financier? REALLY? According to Webster, the word financier means, 'a person concerned with the management of large amounts of money on behalf of governments or other large organizations.'

Newsweek and Pop Crave both know damn well what they were doing. They wanted to make this guy out to be a key player for the film so they could use it to trash the Right. 

We honestly don't understand why they want to take the movie down so badly.

And by all means, this man should be exposed. But it should be THE TRUTH. That he is in no way a financier and only one of thousands and thousands of people who donated hundreds of millions to the film.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/04/newsweek-popcrave-sets-out-to-smear-sound-of-freedom-with-the-worst-yet-n2386004

I’m done calling them “the Left” or liberals.  It’s too confusing.  And sometimes liberal can be a good thing.  Democrats are not good people.  Period.  If you ID as a Democrat and never vote anything else it’s a good bet you’re a communist authoritarian thug.   

Democrats in this country are completely off the rails bat ***t insane.

And countless Democrats are out there on the internet or cable news trying to find something “wrong” or controversial about this movie and then……tie it to Trump voters.  

Peak Pathetic post United States of America 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1