Poyer Charity Golf Tournament is back on

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, it was too late for anyone else to win.  
In this case, the ends did justify the means. It's not like he paid off a hooker he repeatedly slept with.  I'm sure there are a flock of advisors around him.

Then I guess we don't need to hear about Herschel Walker again.  Or George Santos.

Edited by Doc

Just now, Doc said:

Then I guess we don't need to hear about Herschel Walker again.  Or George Santos.

except that voters knew Fetterman had a stroke.  They watched him debate and he still won beating Dr Quack soundly..  Santos entire life is a lie.  Walker has half the brains of Fetterman (or a squirrel) even after a stroke.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

except that voters knew Fetterman had a stroke.  They watched him debate and he still won beating Dr Quack soundly..  Santos entire life is a lie.  Walker has half the brains of Fetterman (or a squirrel) even after a stroke.

They heard he had a stroke but the Dems lied (but, but, but...Santos!) about how impaired he was and delayed the debates until most of the early voting was done.  Not that electing a guy who just had a stroke (or who died, like that state rep) isn't monumentally stupid anyway.

And Fetterman wasn't barely smarter than Walker before his stroke.  Now he's the poster child for the Dems along with Joke.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

They heard he had a stroke but the Dems lied (but, but, but...Santos!) about how impaired he was and delayed the debates until most of the early voting was done.  Not that electing a guy who just had a stroke (or who died, like that state rep) isn't monumentally stupid anyway.

And Fetterman wasn't barely smarter than Walker before his stroke.  Now he's the poster child for the Dems along with Joke.

Just win, baby.  Don't cheat, just win.

14 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

It’s about competition. I like it, especially when the rules are enforced. I guess that equates to elitism in your mind. Winning is good. Losing is bad. Elites that win without cheating represent the American dream.  Poyer’s done that but it appears to have cost him his mind.   I’m not in Poyers league but my mind is pretty clear. 

How much money were you able to help raise to help improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds before you were 35?

Do you think its better to not help improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds so as to stick it to Trump?  Your posts seem to indicate you do.

Sticking it to President Trump > improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds

There more to life than politics.

Edited by reddogblitz

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How much money were you able to help raise to help improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds before you were 35?

Do you think its better to not help improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds so as to stick it to Trump?  Your posts seem to indicate you do.

Sticking it to President Trump > improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds

There more to life than politics.

premises:

Poyer is a highly paid NFL star

Poyer planned a charity golf tournament at a trump course

trump is extremely politically divisive among the US population

his tournament Sponsor bailed

New sponsor tied to trump

Conclusion:

This tournament was at least in part and likely mostly, politically motivated.

directly answering your question:  It would be much easier and more financially efficient to run a very successful fundraiser at a nonpolitical site.  I believe Poyer had ulterior motives quite possibly including a retirement in politics...and no, I was working 70-80 hour weeks before age 35 and for many years after.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

premises:

Poyer is a highly paid NFL star

Poyer planned a charity golf tournament at a trump course

trump is extremely politically divisive among the US population

his tournament Sponsor bailed

New sponsor tied to trump

Conclusion:

This tournament was at least in part and likely mostly, politically motivated.

directly answering your question:  It would be much easier and more financially efficient to run a very successful fundraiser at a nonpolitical site.  I believe Poyer had ulterior motives quite possibly including a retirement in politics...and no, I was working 70-80 hour weeks before age 35 and for many years after.

You're making a lot of assumptions here.  You know what happens when you make assumptions.

The golf course, The Blue Monster is considered to be one of the best goof courses in America. Could that have anything to do with it?  They have had PGA events there the last 55 years in a row.

Poyer is trying to raise money for a very worthy cause. Way more than you and I did before 35. A cause I believe you support.  Can't we just support him for that without getting all political about it?

I guess it makes sense though. Not that long ago beans were political. So why not golf too?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

You're making a lot of assumptions here.  You know what happens when you make assumptions.

The golf course, The Blue Monster is considered to be one of the best goof courses in America. Could that have anything to do with it?  They have had PGA events there the last 55 years in a row.

Poyer is trying to raise money for a very worthy cause. Way more than you and I did before 35. A cause I believe you support.  Can't we just support him for that without getting all political about it?

I guess it makes sense though. Not that long ago beans were political. So why not golf too?

Oh come on.  There are beautiful courses all over the country that host PGA events.  My personal choice would be Pebble Beach if 
I was looking to attract big money.   Torrey Pines would be up there too.  Both are accessible to the public.  He had a chance to make it nonpolitical after ECMC bailed and he chose to make it worse.  They played a major at Oak 
Hill this year.  Beautiful course in Rochester.  That would have been a fine choice.

https://www.pgachampionship.com/oak-hill.  BTW, what premises do you take issue with?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Truth:

Every single thing tied to Trump in even the most tangential fashion, including charities supporting healthcare initiatives, Quack MD ( @redtail hawk ) will cheer its destruction. 

End of discussion. 

Doral is tangential to trump?  do tell...I suppose the Saudi run LIV/PGA tour is as well.  Great mental image there of a dismembered Saudi journalist on the 18th green.

Edited by redtail hawk

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Oh come on.  There are beautiful courses all over the country that host PGA events.  My personal choice would be Pebble Beach if 
I was looking to attract big money.   Torrey Pines would be up there too.  Both are accessible to the public.  He had a chance to make it nonpolitical after ECMC bailed and he chose to make it worse.  They played a major at Oak 
Hill this year.  Beautiful course in Rochester.  That would have been a fine choice.

https://www.pgachampionship.com/oak-hill.  BTW, what premises do you take issue with?

How do you know Pebble Beech or Oak Hill were available for the tournament when Poyer wanted to do it?  

Maybe when you have the Read Tail Hawk charity golf tournament you can have it wherever YOU want.

The only ones making this political is you and the donkey cult.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How do you know Pebble Beech or Oak Hill were available for the tournament when Poyer wanted to do it?  

Maybe when you have the Read Tail Hawk charity golf tournament you can have it wherever YOU want.

The only ones making this political is you and the donkey cult.

Those were my top 3 choices.  There are many more.  Wanna list?  Next would be TPC in Fla.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Those were my top 3 choices.  There are many more.  Wanna list?  Next would be TPC in Fla.

This? This is the windmill you want to keep tilting ? It was a charity golf event for crying out loud. Isn't there a transvestite child grooming event somewhere you can rally for?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Cool. Next year when you host the Red Tail Hawk Charity Golf Tournament you can have it it at one of those places.  Let me know when it is.

And I don't need a list cuz I'm not planning on hosting a reddogblitz Charity Golf Tournament.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1