Chris Christie Enters The Race

12 minutes ago, T master said:

I feel he may have a underlying motivation here because he knows he can't win !! I don't exactly know what his motivation is but i bet it has something to do with his dislike of Trump .

If republicans would nominate Christie, I think he would get a lot of independents and win. I doubt that would happen though. His crazy quotient isn’t high enough to win the primary. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

If republicans would nominate Christie, I think he would get a lot of independents and win. I doubt that would happen though. His crazy quotient isn’t high enough to win the primary. 

Nah, he sucks. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Classic Trump. Worried about himself first, then lies about Christie and throws him under the bus. What a scumbag.

Andy, I’ll ask you a question that never seems to get answered by Biden loyalists. 

Joe Biden was accused of inappropriately touching nearly a dozen women, and he subsequently acknowledged doing so.  He was also accused of sexual assault, which he denied. 

His then-opponent, Kamala Harris, acknowledged the problem and stated she believed the women and accusations of sexual assault made against Biden. 

Is there a “classic scumbag” in this story?  Either Biden, the accused groper, or Harris, who believed the accusations? 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Andy, I’ll ask you a question that never seems to get answered by Biden loyalists. 

Joe Biden was accused of inappropriately touching nearly a dozen women, and he subsequently acknowledged doing so.  He was also accused of sexual assault, which he denied. 

His then-opponent, Kamala Harris, acknowledged the problem and stated she believed the women and accusations of sexual assault made against Biden. 

Is there a “classic scumbag” in this story?  Either Biden, the accused groper, or Harris, who believed the accusations? 

I'll answer from my perspective.  I'm not a Biden loyalist.  He's an average president but has returned decorum and yes, decency to the office.  He';s 100X better than the scumbag.  For now, that's enough.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'll answer from my perspective.  I'm not a Biden loyalist.  He's an average president but has returned decorum and yes, decency to the office.  He';s 100X better than the scumbag.  For now, that's enough.

Well said.

If you line up Biden vs Trump and want to compare their character flaws, Trumps list is many times longer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Well said.

If you line up Biden vs Trump and want to compare their character flaws, Trumps list is many times longer.

So choose the one with less perceived flaws?

That might have worked when everyone was flush.

but it's not that way in this crap economy.  this is what, the 22 months of inflation being higher than wage growth?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You’re a Biden loyalist, among the most ardent on the board.  Your response here is yet another example of your unwavering devotion to protecting the shield.    

• Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re a Biden loyalist, among the most ardent on the board.  Your response here is yet another example of your unwavering devotion to protecting the shield.    

But remember, it’s not a cult! LMAO!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Current thing/Blue team loyalist. change the name and would be just as loyal.  Same script.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Well said.

Ok, so Trump’s character issues are longer than Biden’s in your opinion.  Fair enough.   It’s good to have standards. 

Is there a point where the predatory behavior and victimization of women by a democrat would bother you?   

Or, is there a point where enough is enough, and you would be outraged that one of your preferred candidates claimed falsely that one of your other candidates was guilty of violent assault? 

I don’t understand you here, and while I’m not quite ready to call you Milk Carton Andy, why are you struggling with this issue?   

• Like (+1) 1