MSG is great

Einstein

A while back I posted a thread asking for easy recipe suggestions.

Forget easy recipes, just sprinkle some msg on whatever you’re eating. This stuff is like a wonder spice. Takes your wife’s 5/10 meatloaf and makes it a 9/10.

Also, if you follow this recipe, you’ll make the best fried rice you’ve ever had.

• Like (+1) 1

In the future the Buffalo Sabres when there MSG contract is up need to move on from MSG. The Sabres need to do what the Phoenix Suns are doing going back to Buffalo local televisions full time to gain a greater audience while going into more lucrative Canada for the Buffalo Sabres. Albany really doesn’t matter Toronto, the Golden Horseshoe is 90 minutes or less for the Buffalo Sabres should matter more for the Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres weren’t smart leaving Canadian Sabres fans without free access to games.

Also the Buffalo Sabres need to stop Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday home games there a disaster attendance wise. They need to go back to 7:05 Sunday night home games during Buffalo Bills season and when the Bills season ends Sunday afternoon game at 1:05. I don’t know if Buffalo Sabres fans eyes are open but Buffalo fans don’t do week night home games anymore for the most part. Take a look around the Buffalo Sabres fans is doing the Buffalo Bisons fan thing because they are mostly the same fan cross over weekend only games. If it isn’t Friday, Saturday or Sunday your going to have empty seats at Key Bank Center. Terry Pegula could pass out $100 bills outside the Key Bank Center to go to a Buffalo Sabres game weeknight and for whatever reasons Buffalo fans don’t want weeknight games anymore. Hopefully the Buffalo Sabres notice that trend too. Getting Sabres games back to local Buffalo television reaches more potential Sabres fans especially from Canada in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

4 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

In the future the Buffalo Sabres when there MSG contract is up need to move on from MSG. The Sabres need to do what the Phoenix Suns are doing going back to Buffalo local televisions full time to gain a greater audience while going into more lucrative Canada for the Buffalo Sabres. Albany really doesn’t matter Toronto, the Golden Horseshoe is 90 minutes or less for the Buffalo Sabres should matter more for the Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres weren’t smart leaving Canadian Sabres fans without free access to games.

Also the Buffalo Sabres need to stop Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday home games there a disaster attendance wise. They need to go back to 7:05 Sunday night home games during Buffalo Bills season and when the Bills season ends Sunday afternoon game at 1:05. I don’t know if Buffalo Sabres fans eyes are open but Buffalo fans don’t do week night home games anymore for the most part. Take a look around the Buffalo Sabres fans is doing the Buffalo Bisons fan thing because they are mostly the same fan cross over weekend only games. If it isn’t Friday, Saturday or Sunday your going to have empty seats at Key Bank Center. Terry Pegula could pass out $100 bills outside the Key Bank Center to go to a Buffalo Sabres game weeknight and for whatever reasons Buffalo fans don’t want weeknight games anymore. Hopefully the Buffalo Sabres notice that trend too. Getting Sabres games back to local Buffalo television reaches more potential Sabres fans especially from Canada in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Why are you still here? 🤔

2 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

This has to be an AI bot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.