Citibike Karen

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is a total non-story. I could see this sort of shenanigans going on just about anywhere in America. Nobody was using violence and nothing really came of it. Must be a REALLY slow news day. 

Move on! 

If only it were that easy. Battle lines have been drawn.

16 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Yeah, and lose your career and life for not having done anything.  Welcome to the Biden Years.

If she loses her job over this it wasn’t a company worth working for. I’ll let her attorney work it out. I saw very little going on in the actual ‘incident’…did you? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Stranger yet. I've witnessed "mourners" taking pictures of the deceased in their coffins while laid out at the funeral home.  Something I believe is completely inappropriate for the circumstances.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

If she loses her job over this it wasn’t a company worth working for. I’ll let her attorney work it out. I saw very little going on in the actual ‘incident’…did you? 

That’s not the point.  They created a false narrative in order to race bait.  And now it has blown up. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

That’s not the point.  They created a false narrative in order to race bait.  And now it has blown up. 

It actually is the point. You can choose to take the bait…or not. The cellphone video speaks for itself. Nothing to see there. Move on! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

It actually is the point. You can choose to take the bait…or not. The cellphone video speaks for itself. Nothing to see there. Move on! 

Nah

Shes suing multiple outlets for defamation.  Good. 

People have outed those accounts that turned their followers on her and doxed her family.  Good.  

The actual story is beginning to get 1/3rd the coverage of the original story.  Don’t stop until it gets MORE coverage than the original story.  

We’re done playing these games.  You can move on, by all means… go ahead.  People are sick of this race baiting bs and we’re finally starting to see the pendulum swing with stories like this and Daniel Penny in recent weeks. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Nah

People have outed those accounts that turned their followers on her and doxed her family.  Good.  

The actual story is beginning to get 1/3rd the coverage of the original story.  Don’t stop until it gets MORE coverage than the original story.  

We’re done playing these games.  You can move on, by all means… go ahead.  People are sick of this race baiting bs and we’re finally starting to see the pendulum swing with stories like this and Daniel Penny in recent weeks. 

So you agree with me. Let her attorney work it out. I simply refuse to get worked up about a ridiculous dispute over a rental bike. Seems like an every day urban ‘coming together’ to me. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So you agree with me. Let her attorney work it out. I simply refuse to get worked up about a ridiculous dispute over a rental bike. Seems like an every day urban ‘coming together’ to me. 

No, I want every social media account that directed their followers on her family to be forced to delete their account and/or be permanently suspended for doxxing.  

This became far more than a “dispute over a bike” and you know that. 

Listen.. I don’t have a ton of sympathy for liberal white women that vote Dem and would turn their back on me in a second for social justice, but I have no idea her political leanings, and at some point they may realize (with situations like this) that those they keep fighting for hate them … the term “Karen”, the invocation of “white tears”, at some point, maybe liberal white women will realize they will never be more than oppressors with the blood on Emmitt Till on their hands in the eyes of the “anti-racists”.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

No, I want every social media account that directed their followers on her family to be forced to delete their account and/or be permanently suspended for doxxing.  

This became far more than a “dispute over a bike” and you know that. 

Listen.. I don’t have a ton of sympathy for liberal white women that vote Dem and would turn their back on me in a second for social justice, but I have no idea her political leanings, and at some point they may realize (with situations like this) that those they keep fighting for hate them … the term “Karen”, the invocation of “white tears”, at some point, maybe liberal white women will realize they will never be more than oppressors with the blood on Emmitt Till on their hands in the eyes of the “anti-racists”.  

This isn’t the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. 😉 There are only so many things I can get worked up about. This definitely is NOT one of them. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Nah

Sadly, confrontations and disagreements happen all the time.  It's a fact of life.  The problem is that under the current political environment each and every one of these confrontations publicized in social and mainstream media automatically default to an underlying cause for the confrontation of race or racism.  Right from the start establishing the standard roles of victim and oppressor.  Then, the usual parties in the activist community run with the story.  It's what they do.  It's how they "earn" a paycheck.  On investigation, very few of these confrontations are attributed to racial causes.  But that's the story the Hate industry needs to sell to keep employed and growing.  Spreading hate to keep people divided.  

Where I definitely agree is that unless the race baiters are held accountable and face financial, reputational, or personal consequences for smearing and harassing people innocent of racial bias these incidents will continue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

23 hours ago, SCBills said:

This is why legacy media and the government fight so hard against “disinformation” and “misinformation”…

They can no longer lie, gaslight and propagandize the public as effectively under new media.

Yep. 

Elon Musk saved the world.   

You’ve been trained for years to ignore things like this or write them off as outlier situations by the media and your fellow mainstream “conservatives” for decades. If you even mentioned the fact that black people could ruin any random white person’s life just by posting video of said white person objecting to a black person committing crime against them, you were cancelled and shunned. 

Which is why this needs to be broadcast to the world. Too many white conservatives have fooled themselves into thinking there’s a political solution for this. There isn’t. Your rights were stripped away. You don’t have freedom of association. You’re trapped with these people. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep. 

Elon Musk saved the world.   

His buying of Twitter is insanely consequential.  People will think you’re being hyperbolic here, but he single-handedly changed the course of social media discourse when he took over the platform.  

Not just because he bought the platform, but because he opened so many eyes since then of the bias we had prior, along with the rise of citizen/independent journalism that Twitter is helping to facilitate. 

Podcast platforms unlocked the gate, Elon buying Twitter busted them open. 

• Agree 1