Crime vs racism

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

i found this but not directly comparable and old data.  would suggest op is FOS

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/blacks-and-whites-victims-and-offenders-aggressive-crime-us-myths

Wrong it substantiates my point and highlights your reading comprehension problem.

I’m not asserting ANYTHING about race and propensity to commit crime. 

what I am asserting, is in the case of interracial crime, between two specific demographics, it’s far more likely statistically that the victim of the crime, is the race that is allegedly the racist demographic. AND that doesn’t make any ***** sense given the narrative and the population moreover It is statistically impossible unless the fbi is lying

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wrong it substantiates my point and highlights your reading comprehension problem.

I’m not asserting ANYTHING about race and propensity to commit crime. 

what I am asserting, is in the case of interracial crime, between two specific demographics, it’s far more likely statistically that the victim of the crime, is the race that is allegedly the racist demographic. AND that doesn’t make any ***** sense given the narrative and the population moreover It is statistically impossible unless the fbi is lying

Black people were forced into poverty for centuries. Poor people commit more of the types of crimes that get you busted by regular cops. Not that I agree with you probably made up stats, but historic, systematic racism is probably the root cause 

Look in the mirror 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/12/2023 at 3:59 PM, LeviF said:

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/st-louis-man-gets-life-for-fatal-car-crash-some-say-race-played-a-factor-39834514

An exemplar of why you should ignore any arguments from progressives on reducing criminal penalties that reference "deterrence." 

Once convicted of a crime involving egregiously gross disregard for human life and the commission of multiple felonies, surely you, the normal person, would be contrite and understand that you had deeply violated the social contract, no?

If he can't even wrap his head around a basic understanding of what he's done, what "deterrent" do you think will work on him?

I hate it when socioeconomic factors force people to steal cars and then crash them at high rates of speed into unsuspecting motorists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Black people were forced into poverty for centuries. Poor people commit more of the types of crimes that get you busted by regular cops. Not that I agree with you probably made up stats, but historic, systematic racism is probably the root cause 

Look in the mirror 

I know you are a card carrying member of the most racist political party in American history so mirror gazing for you leads to seeing it, but you are still missing the point very badly.

im not talking about crime likelihood, I’m asking why the purported racists are on the victim end of the crime.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know you are a card carrying member of the most racist political party in American history so mirror gazing for you leads to seeing it, but you are still missing the point very badly.

im not talking about crime likelihood, I’m asking why the purported racists are on the victim end of the crime.

In two posts he went from "it's not happening" to "it's happening and you had it coming."

Incredible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Look in the mirror 

Not going to speak to the stupidly of “centuries.”  As if people being forced into poverty was unique here and not say 18th century France.  My God the stupid.  

But when it mattered here - FDR and LBJ did that - in the 40s and 60s. 

If people were truly independent no reliant on government and no longer in poverty - a few things :  1.  The Democrat Party policies that claim to advocate for those people are an utter failure 

Or……2. If this were to happen, they lose their voting base.  

Democrats.  The Party of the permanent plantation.  For everyone.  

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And I explained that to you. Racism 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Not going to speak to the stupidly of “centuries.”  As if people being forced into poverty was unique here and not say 18th century France.  My God the stupid.  

If people were truly independent no reliant on government and no longer in poverty - a few things :  1.  The Democrat Party policies that claim to advocate for those people are an utter failure 

Families like the Bush's and Romney's are still rich from money they earned in the 19th century and since most people born in poverty stay in poverty, then the enforced poverty of the racist past still effects us today. Only and idiot would deny that 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Conservatives were  (are) the ones that were racist, and yes, they use to be Democrats. Conservatives moved to the Republicans after the 60's 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And I explained that to you. Racism 

Families like the Bush's and Romney's are still rich from money they earned in the 19th century and since most people born in poverty stay in poverty, then the enforced poverty of the racist past still effects us today. Only and idiot would deny that 

How did Rockefeller get rich - was he from a rich family?   

What about Sarah Breedlove?

I’ll hang up and listen.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How did the Rockefeller get rich - was he from a rich family?   

What about Sarah Breedlove?

I’ll hang up and listen.  

They earned it. How about their children? 

Were Jim Crowed people allowed the chance to become rich? 

Nope. I like it when fools make my point for me, but don't realize it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

joe bidens crime Bills disproportionally imprisoned minorities by enormous margins over white people over the last 30 years. And you are responsible for that. You support the over sentencing of minorities over white people. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

joe bidens crime Bills disproportionally imprisoned minorities by enormous margins over white people over the last 30 years. And you are responsible for that. You support the over sentencing of minorities over white people. 

Black people supported that bill, and everyone admits it was a mistake. Mistake, but not an attempt to hurt black people like Jim Crow was 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol - Breedlove was the daughter of former slaves in Louisiana 

Doesn’t get more Jim Crow (passed by Democrats btw) then that.

Try again.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

generational wealth inheritance is the determining factor In propensity for violent crime? Even for you tibs that is dumb 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Black people supported that bill, and everyone admits it was a mistake. Mistake, but not an attempt to hurt black people like Jim Crow was 

Jim Crow a cornerstone of democrat policy your people. Now matter how much you attempt to rebrand it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I hate when socioeconomic factors make 13% of the population commit over half of the homicides.

I hate when the socioeconomic factors make the upper quintile SES members of one group commit more crime than the second-lowest quintile SES members of another.

I hate when socioeconomic factors make men commit like 95% of crime.

chettyhendrenjonesporter_graph_blackwhit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol - Breedlove was the daughter of former slaves in Louisiana 

Doesn’t get more Jim Crow (passed by Democrats btw) then that.

Try again.  

Conservative Democrats ---then they became Republicans 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

generational wealth inheritance is the determining factor In propensity for violent crime? Even for you tibs that is dumb 

Jim Crow a cornerstone of democrat policy 

Not just generational wealth, but the human capital passed along to children from parents that had serious, good jobs. 

Not being allowed to have good jobs hurt the hearts and minds of generations of African Americans 

48 minutes ago, LeviF said:

In two posts he went from "it's not happening" to "it's happening and you had it coming."

Incredible.

As I suspected it because nobody can explain the interracial crime statistics within the systemic racist narrative.  

The best I can infer is these folks are thinking the crime stats are justifiable as revenge against systemic racism… 

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I hate when socioeconomic factors make 13% of the population commit over half of the homicides.

I hate when the socioeconomic factors make the upper quintile SES members of one group commit more crime than the second-lowest quintile SES members of another.

I hate when socioeconomic factors make men commit like 95% of crime.

chettyhendrenjonesporter_graph_blackwhit

The legacy of racism 

Blacks have been here longer than so many other groups, yet are still experiencing poverty at higher rates. 

Conservatives just are uneducated about race history 

Just now, Tiberius said:

That never ever ever happens.   

Trump supporters going to switch parties because Bush and Romney voters still exist - are Bush voters going to suddenly start voting Democrat because they hate Trump?  

Democrats that claim they love democracy and freedom going to suddenly start voting Trump because their party has been taken over by Communists?

These party allegiance in America issue are way more complex then you understand.  

Keeping people in poverty?  Democrats understand that.  

More importantly - the UniParty understands that.  Only one man in America took that on and look what happens.   

Just now, Tiberius said:

The legacy of racism 

Blacks have been here longer than so many other groups, yet are still experiencing poverty at higher rates. 

Conservatives just are uneducated about race history 

Black men raised by millionaires - the top one percent - are as likely to be incarcerated as white men raised in households with $36,000 in income.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not just generational wealth, but the human capital passed along to children from parents that had serious, good jobs. 

Not being allowed to have good jobs hurt the hearts and minds of generations of African Americans 

Jews were discriminated against in the same way as blacks in the Jim Crow era. With the exception that they were also executed en mass globally. Shall we comb over that racial group now and look at the poverty and crime rates?