Does US NOT want peace in Ukraine?

4 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Interesting. I dont think it's an Ad Hominem attack to disregard anything said by someone who works for a propaganda ministry. That in itself is disqualifying, but I'm interested in your thoughts to the contrary.

Check Ritter's wiki page. He's a character. 

Ok I’ll bite… this guy was inside the international intelligence community. 

he seems to have been convicted of  very inappropriate sexual conduct… but the lefty’s lines there are pretty murky in any case… hell you got lgbtq+^%# boycotting Florida because they don’t want first graders learning about tranny sex. 

let’s move past that…. Here is one of his conspiracy arguments… crazy? 

Despite identifying himself as a Republican, and having voted for George W. Bush in 2000,[27] by 2002, Ritter had become an outspoken critic of the Bush administration's claims that Iraq possessed significant WMD stocks or manufacturing capabilities, the primary rationale given for the U.S. invasion of Iraq in March 2003. Prior to the war, Ritter stated that the U.S.and British governments were using the presence of WMD's in Iraq as a political excuse for war.[5] His views at that time are summarized in War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn't Want You To Know a 2002 publication which consists largely of an interview between Ritter and anti-war activist William Rivers Pitt.[28]

id say thins one has got a point wouldn’t you? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh stop, you guys are out to handicap women, hurt women, its all about being a holes to women just to make yourselves feel tough, all while pretending to care about babies. Bad people 

You support babies being killed up to the date of birth. You want to talk about bad people?  You’re a ***** sick *****.   OK. Trump zinger.  Do it.  You know you want to.  Do it.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ok I’ll bite… this guy was inside the international intelligence community. 

he seems to have been convicted of  very inappropriate sexual conduct… but the lefty’s lines there are pretty murky in any case… hell you got lgbtq+^%# boycotting Florida because they don’t want first graders learning about tranny sex. 

Well, we can agree he's a dirtbag with..questionable...character to put it nicely.

On 4/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

let’s move past that…. Here is one of his conspiracy arguments… crazy? 

id say thins one has got a point wouldn’t you? 

He doesn't though because he's a propagandist.  His job is to get me to swallow the agenda he's pushing by any means necessary, and come to the conclusions he wants me to reach.

If I want Op Eds on how the Interventionist agenda is a mound of *****, I go other places, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Institute_for_Responsible_Statecraft.

Or  I read basically anything by Dr. Andrew Bacevich.  He's a university trained historian who's been tearing Interventionism to bits since his only son was KIA in Iraq. His institute's perspectives run from guys like John Mearsheimer, who's position is basically to give Russia whatever they demand so the threat of a Great Power War goes away, and moderates from there.

So honestly, I don't know why I should give Scott Ritter or anything he says the time of day, when there are so many other people articulating his POV without pushing his agenda, or carrying the sort of scumbag history around that he is. 

He's not worth your time defending.

21 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Well, we can agree he's a dirtbag with..questionable...character to put it nicely.

He doesn't though because he's a propagandist.  His job is to get me to swallow the agenda he's pushing by any means necessary, and come to the conclusions he wants me to reach.

If I want Op Eds on how the Interventionist agenda is a mound of *****, I go other places, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Institute_for_Responsible_Statecraft.

Or  I read basically anything by Dr. Andrew Bacevich.  He's a university trained historian who's been tearing Interventionism to bits since his only son was KIA in Iraq. His institute's perspectives run from guys like John Mearsheimer, who's position is basically to give Russia whatever they demand so the threat of a Great Power War goes away, and moderates from there.

So honestly, I don't know why I should give Scott Ritter or anything he says the time of day, when there are so many other people articulating his POV without pushing his agenda, or carrying the sort of scumbag history around that he is. 

He's not worth your time defending.

Please Don’t confuse pointing out attacking an argument with defending someone.  

also need flash! Just about every one is a propagandist of some kind. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/16/2023 at 9:38 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Please Don’t confuse pointing out attacking an argument with defending someone.  

Ok, no worries.

On 4/16/2023 at 9:38 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

also need flash! Just about every one is a propagandist of some kind. 

No they aren't. But all propagandists are the same in that they are counting on us, their targets,  to 1. not bother to do their homework or 2. become jaded and give up trying.

• Like (+1) 1