Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

By now, everyone must know there’s an obvious agenda with the Drag Queens…It’s such a bizarre, random concept (drag queen story hour), that it’s extreme coordinated efforts all over lets you know there are obvious motives at play, other than just reading kid’s stories…

Amazing how society has gotten  to the point where parents have been conditioned to allow their own children to be sexualized….

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGoose @redtail hawk @BillStime

Are you doing errands and giving $5 to the trans people in your life?

Why are you transphobic, then?

when victimhood is the commodity. Monetize.

Notice how many on social media do just this and have an "only fans" or "go fraud me" account right in their bio.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am asking for an explanation of the logic is allowing a trans person play in the in Women's World Cup. Either you commit or you don't, to allow a trans person the right to do whatever they want is insane. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/66299441.amp

The article notes that the player now known only as "Quinn" identifies as non-binary.

In other words, does not identify as a woman, nor is there any indication that Quinn is transitioning to being a woman as that language is now understood.

So yes ... I don't get this at all. It is a women's team, Quinn is not a woman as understood by traditionalist AND as understood by Quinnself. 

Of course. 

Lawyer believes decision on release of Covenant shooter's writings could take up to 3 years

by Amanda Chin

https://fox17.com/news/local/nashville-tennessee-mass-shooting-audrey-hale-elementary-school-green-hills-debate-gun-violence-lawyer-believes-decision-on-release-of-covenant-shooters-writings-could-take-up-to-3-years

BUT THE SPECIAL “GUN CONTROL” SESSION OF THE LEGISLATURE IT SPAWNED IS NEXT MONTH

They’re keeping it under wraps because if it got out it would hurt their agenda.

They know it. We know it.

• Agree 1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:33 PM, John from Riverside said:

I failed to see how this is. The doctors fault.
At 18 years old, you’re allowed to make your own decisions and you live with the decisions you make

I am not attacking you but explaining why doctors could be held liable. If someone is clearly mentally ill and asks for something that will harm them a doctor is required to say no. I don't know how we square this requirement with the right to get the surgery once an adult if the surgery is legal. I would be unlikely to give the kid money unless it can be shown they were pushed into it, but then it is most likely a psychiatrist not the surgeon. 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Flee the state “

😆

This family allowed an 11 year old to make a life changing medical decision because they were unhappy? These parents are terrible and the mom is a drama queen. BTW there are no studies that show these drugs are life saving, only advocates who say it but ignore the huge suicide rate of trans people later 

• Thank you (+1) 1