Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

56 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

today is gonna suck a bit as there might be duplicates as they become official. I will do my best at not getting duplicates posted 

I liked Holcomb as a potential addition. But I think it takes the Steelers off the board for Wagner or David. After them, it's Drue Tranquill. Not super excited about teh rest, so if none of those 3 are added that LB upgrade may have to come from the draft. 

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I don't know much about Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, but I know he was pretty much always open when we played them 2 years ago. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Way more than I thought. Okay. Don't love that price tag. They must really belive in him to make that commitment. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I don't know much about Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, but I know he was pretty much always open when we played them 2 years ago. 

Way more than I thought. Okay. Don't love that price tag. They must really belive in him to make that commitment. 

reading there was a bidding war between us and Chiefs, they targeted him to replace Hardman

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

reading there was a bidding war between us and Chiefs, they targeted him to replace Hardman

Odd. I see Harty as more a slot guy, similar to McKenzie in how he’s used. While Hardman is more of a fly route down the field guy.

Haven’t really studied either guy though, so maybe that’s just my perception being wrong.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.