General Flynn Files Lawsuit Against US Gov't

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

As a nurse, you must be familiar with multi tasking.  I was in conference the last 2 days and posted when it wasn't interesting or in break.

I am very familiar with multi-tasking.

It is when you must be extra careful to make sure each task is delivered correctly.

That is how ill conceived replies are posted,

as you have shown.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

I am very familiar with multi-tasking.

It is when you must be extra careful to make sure each task is delivered correctly.

That is how ill conceived replies are posted,

as you have shown.

Then maybe you should stop combing thru the gateway pundit while you post.

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I say who cares?  It didn't break our brains for years and try to overturn an election.  

I say Russia is always interfering,  that isn't new and you saying it was made up doesn't make it true.  And if the Trump campaign hadn't lied repeatedly maybe those liberals wouldn't have spoken somewhat unresponsibly.   

I say it's a weak attempt to defend scum.  Scum that are now going to shout fraud about every loss they can't accept.

I say it's L Ron not Laron.   Mocking L Ron Hubbard man help me out.

😂

Didn’t break your brains?  You numbnuts believed Trump was a Russian plant sired of Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale for nearly 4 years, then transitioned from treason to obstruction when Fritz Mueller cuh-rapped the bed in spite of virtually unlimited police power to squeeze people into saying whatever he wanted.  Rashkolnikov! 

But, thanks for the reply, it’s honest and I appreciate that.  It makes no sense when considering what happened in our country prior to/post Trump election, but it does prove what I’ve longed believed:

A true believer is 100% comfortable with their version of leadership lying, manipulating, selectively leaking bs stories, using the power and weight of the government and kicking in doors and knocking heads. 

For all the hand-wringing about Trump and tyranny, every time the coin is flipped on abuse of power, it lands donkey-side up on a garage floor near a classic Corvette and a box of our previously precious National Secrets. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Everyone want a good laugh this am?

Guess who is representing Traitor Flynn?

None other than Jesse Binnall - Trump’s big bad StOP tHe StEaL attorney who worked to overturn the 2020 Presidential campaign in Nevada. Binnall is also associated with nut job Sydney Powell.

And there is more (lmao): Top Trump Lawyer Is a Longtime Tax Deadbeat

Former President Donald Trump and his top election-fraud lawyer, Jesse Binnall, have a number of things in common—they both falsely believe the election was stolen, they hobnob with some of the right’s most unhinged conspiracy theorists, and they routinely complain that they’re the focus of a witch hunt. But another similarity has flown under the radar: Both men avoid paying taxes.

Same Lawyer - same approach with the Flynn suit 

Binnall mentions DEEP STATE in his Tweet but he is hilariously associated with the DEEP STATE:

Bunch of freakn losers…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

None other than Jesse Binnall - Trump’s big bad StOP tHe StEaL attorney who worked to overturn the 2020 Presidential campaign in Nevada. Binnall is also associated with nut job Sydney Powell.

Former President Donald Trump and his top election-fraud lawyer, Jesse Binnall, have a number of things in common—they both falsely believe the election was stolen, they hobnob with some of the right’s most unhinged conspiracy theorists, and they routinely complain that they’re the focus of a witch hunt. But another similarity has flown under the radar: Both men avoid paying taxes.

Binnall mentions DEEP STATE in his Tweet but he is hilariously associated with the DEEP STATE:

Bunch of freakn losers…

A lieutenant in the trump mob

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

A lieutenant in the trump mob

It’s a civil suit, one of a kazillion filed every year.  Worst case scenario is it’s frivolous, one of a kazillion every year. Best case scenario is that treachery and deceit are uncovered and the nation is better for it. 

Meanwhile, there are twisting tales of conspiracies, deep dives into the legal teams, and legal opinions from keen legal minds and noted scholars SkinsFans4Life, Mike O’Grady and DannoDisgust opine leading to claims of secret lieutenants in the Trump Illuminati. 

@L Ron Burgundy suggests no brains have been broken but I’m not so sure.  

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

It’s a civil suit, one of a kazillion filed every year.  Worst case scenario is it’s frivolous, one of a kazillion every year. Best case scenario is that treachery and deceit are uncovered and the nation is better for it.

you're not serious, right?  best case is he's thrown in jail for treason.  Worst is he's not.

32 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you're not serious, right?  best case is he's thrown in jail for treason.  Worst is he's not.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the whole treason thing was run up the flagpole with Mueller, Biden, Pelosi et al, to no avail.  It’s fashionable to yell it out, but it goes nowhere and we don’t want to do that again, do we? 

I’m serious about my characterization of General Flynn’s case.  Carry on, soldier. 

Oh, this is probably time #17 when the “we don’t care” crowd suddenly, selectively, and myopically cares again.  How very flynnteresting.  

• Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the whole treason thing was run up the flagpole with Mueller, Biden, Pelosi et al, to no avail.  It’s fashionable to yell it out, but it goes nowhere and we don’t want to do that again, do we? 

I’m serious about my characterization of General Flynn’s case.  Carry on, soldier. 

Oh, this is probably time #17 when the “we don’t care” crowd suddenly, selectively, and myopically cares again.  How very flynnteresting.  

Flynn has the best legal representation ever - put all your eggs in that basket - do it! 

Something tells me I should review what you had to say about Durham. 

Keep running into concrete walls.  It’s a good look on you. 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Flynn has the best legal representation ever - put all your eggs in that basket - do it! 

Something tells me I should review what you had to say about Durham. 

Keep running into concrete walls.  It’s a good look on you. 

Let’s keep score.  Red Tail is suggesting the civil suit filed by General Flynn results in charges of treason against him.  

Now, you’re talking eggs, baskets, Durham, concrete walls, and things that look good on me.  

🤦🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let’s keep score.  Red Tail is suggesting the civil suit filed by General Flynn results in charges of treason against him.  

Now, you’re talking eggs, baskets, Durham, concrete walls, and things that look good on me.  

🤦🏼‍♂️

I like keeping score when America wins

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And when your team puts its thumb in the scale. 

Be that as it may, how is the civil case to end up with Flynn imprisoned for treason? 

He either wins or loses.  Anyone thinking he's going to prison for a civil suit is an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Bunch of freakn losers…

Bunch of freakn Mobsters

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

He already was convicted of an imprisonable crime.   some d bag pardoned him. I'll bet they could find another...

But there are scores of stories about malicious prosecution, heavy-handed tactics, deceitful investigators and corrupt judges.  You know that.  I know that.  Everyone knows that.   

We also know that guilty people get pardoned, innocent people get pardoned, that people victimized by the system are sometimes pardoned, and political persecution is a thing.  

Be that as it may, you specifically mentioned “treason” and he was never charged with treason.  He didn’t plead guilty to treason.
He was not pardoned in connection with a treason charge.

As for Flynn, now, here, today, he’s exercising his right as a citizen to pursue justice as he sees fit.  Sometimes, that’s the only option. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1