Fox Files

BillStime

On 2/27/2023 at 9:07 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Strange how all the fox viewers aren't outraged.  It's one thing to get stories wrong but getting caught red handed at least should hurt.  Doubt it will. 

They're obsessed with proving that the "leftists" are doing the same things, so that they can rationalize it all to themselves. That's where 90% of their cONsPiRaCy theories come from.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Funny where the cult picks and chooses their faux outrage where the government cozies up with a private company.  

• “hand in glove”
  • "If I didn’t get back to them right away, they would then call the president and then I would get a talking to for not speaking with them,” 
  • “We did work hand in hand with them and that came at the president’s direction. If he didn’t like something, we were to immediately call Fox and have them fix it or try to make a new story out of it, etc.”

ah reviving the 'fox news' post.

Just like good little nazis, not gonna stop with the propaganda until they censor or shut down fox news 3 or 4 opinion

shows.

Actual fox news plays up your fuher just as much as the openly propagandist fake news outlets.

You turds should check it out and see how actually ridiculous you sound.

Only line you turds haven't attempted to cross at this point is concentration camps for enemies of the state.

I suspect it's coming soon.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 3/2/2023 at 12:27 AM, Gene Frenkle said:

They're obsessed with proving that the "leftists" are doing the same things, so that they can rationalize it all to themselves. That's where 90% of their cONsPiRaCy theories come from.

I don't think they actually believe most of this stuff.  Fox is just amplifying what they all feel, truth be damned...

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

ah reviving the 'fox news' post.

Just like good little nazis, not gonna stop with the propaganda until they censor or shut down fox news 3 or 4 opinion

shows.

Actual fox news plays up your fuher just as much as the openly propagandist fake news outlets.

You turds should check it out and see how actually ridiculous you sound.

Only line you turds haven't attempted to cross at this point is concentration camps for enemies of the state.

I suspect it's coming soon.

So sensitive.

I spoke too soon. Idiot left turd crossed the final line.

Saying what they are thinking.

bt and co must have been thrilled at this one.

On another note left turds are usually ugly as sin.

Must be one of those inside out things.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/18/2023 at 12:06 PM, BillStime said:

This kind of thing is actually why i don't watch much if any news at all they all do this kind of thing embellish if not out & out lie about what their political opinion or bias what ever yo want to call it is .

At the end of the day if they don't get good ratings they don't get paid & god only knows that there is enough BS floating in DC that they can find all they need & twist it to look as if they are the good guys .

CNN, MSNBC, FOX, i'll just bet that if you look deep enough you could find this with any of them . Hell they followed the Russian thing which was bought & paid for so why not follow this BS too ...

• Like (+1) 1