Taylor Lewan - Done with Football?

DrDawkinstein

I'll speak for myself, Shaq, and Jordan Phillips when I say.... "BYE B!TCH!"

"In the next couple of weeks, I will be cut by the Tennessee Titans – that will happen," Lewan said. "I truly believe that in my heart of hearts.

"Then I have to go into a situation that I've never been in in my entire life: I have to weigh the pros and cons of playing football, or not playing football."

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/from-the-super-bowl-titans-lt-taylor-lewan-facing-an-internal-battle-on-whether-

i saw a vid of him w comedian shane gillis (hilarious guy, lewan and this other ex nfl guy to a barstool podcast) -- lewan is looking crazy thin.  he might be closer to 200 and than 300 pounds.

mentally, i think he's been done for a year or two.  he's got his tens of millions.

1 hour ago, colin said:

i saw a vid of him w comedian shane gillis (hilarious guy, lewan and this other ex nfl guy to a barstool podcast) -- lewan is looking crazy thin.  he might be closer to 200 and than 300 pounds.

mentally, i think he's been done for a year or two.  he's got his tens of millions.

Ehhhh, he looks to be about 250-260lbs right now. He's a big dude in general. Definitely not OT size though at this point. A lot of those guys lose a ton of weight when they quit playing. Faneca, Joe Thomas, Marshall Yanda, Will Montgomery, Eric Wood, all those guys lost 60-90lbs when they hung up the cleats. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.