Josh Allen golf ball- Charity fundraiser

artmalibu

13 hours ago, sabres431 said:

WTF is wrong with you?  And what does this have to do with Hamlin?  JFC, some of you are terrible.

These ball are for charity. I’m asking since we just donated half of our paycheck to the other guy and still feeling the inconvenience. Plus the balls are horrible quality.  Not sure why you think we are terrible, donating is a good thing. 

23 hours ago, Trock said:

These balls are terrible. Feel like rocks when hitting. Haven’t we donated enough to Hamlin?

Oncore is one of the best balls made. I bet you're a Titleist guy. Never an original thought and follows the pack.

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Draconator said:

Oncore is one of the best balls made. I bet you're a Titleist guy. Never an original thought and follows the pack.

I like ProV1x and Srixon 4piece. As a scratch golfer, I am pretty particular of my ball. I see major differences between brands.  Oncores are way too hard and don’t spin correctly, I require consistency. You think all titleist players are from the same mold? Tell that to the best players in the world,  who are very loyal to the brand.  Jordan Speith, Nelly Korda, Justin Thomas just to name a few. 

2 hours ago, Trock said:

I like ProV1x and Srixon 4piece. As a scratch golfer, I am pretty particular of my ball. I see major differences between brands.  Oncores are way too hard and don’t spin correctly, I require consistency. You think all titleist players are from the same mold? Tell that to the best players in the world,  who are very loyal to the brand.  Jordan Speith, Nelly Korda, Justin Thomas just to name a few. 

Well the first part of your post is thoughtful. Thank you. The last half, I don't care what the top players in the world play. Can they produce on a consistent basis?

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Well the first part of your post is thoughtful. Thank you. The last half, I don't care what the top players in the world play. Can they produce on a consistent basis?

wouldn't they be the top players in the world because they produce on on a consistent basis?  Tour rankings aren't the Pro Bowl.

34 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Instead of getting all aggressive and throwing insults; in the future, do whatever you need to do to avoid that behavior in public.  We are all friends here, and we’re here to help you get through whatever you’re going through. 

5 minutes ago, Trock said:

Instead of getting all aggressive and throwing insults; in the future, do whatever you need to do to avoid that behavior in public.  We are all friends here, and we’re here to help you get through whatever you’re going through. 

I have a reputation to uphold.

3 hours ago, Trock said:

I just got some new pro viX’s for Christmas I am going to try out this summer. I have used a few here and there with great results, but never have really sprung for a dozen before. Excited to use them. 

(I usually would play with refurbished Calloway’s, which I have found to be hit and miss)… though I am a mid-high handicapper, so it is probably my own poor play more than any ball. 

3 hours ago, Trock said:

I'm a 1.  What Oncore ball did you play?  The Elixir is sort of like a Chrome Soft or AVX, softer feel, but a little too spinny off the driver.  Have you tried the Vero?  It's pretty similar to a ProV1, Srixon Z-Star or TM TP5.  Also, my buddies and playing partners get a kick out of the Bills logo (I have a couple dozen of the earlier "17 Bills Mafia" logo balls).  I'll play Pro V1s or Bridgestone Tour B XS's in tournaments, mostly out of habit/comfort, but I don't think they are really different at all from most tour balls these days.  The Vero and Vice Pro Plus are just as good in my opinion.  You're just not putting extra money in the tour player's hands like you do with a Titleist Pro V1.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.