The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Oh no we’re doomed, what shall we ever do? LOL 

Do what you've been doing: remain blissfully ignorant.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Remember everyone 4th is non partisan. He also thinks everyone is wasting their time here....but not him.

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Irv said:

OK Pinocchio.  Keep lying.  

Don't worry.  Everybody had a job in the former Soviet Union too.  How'd that turn out?

The key is what are they doing? Pretty much low skill, low productivity jobs which generates around $1 of GDP for every $3 of public and private additional debt.

What business is sound that spends $3 to make $1?  Only the magical thinking libs believe that's possible.

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m sure it ain’t a good thing. But doomed? The hyperbole cracks me up. 

7 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m sure it ain’t a good thing. But doomed? The hyperbole cracks me up. 

Well if Trump gets re-elected, democracy is doomed according to many Dems.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember everyone 4th is non partisan. He also thinks everyone is wasting their time here....but not him.

:lol:

I never said you are wasting your time here, at least that’s not what I meant if that’s the way it came out. Talking is good. The problem is no one listens. You guys been fighting about the same ***** for years, did anyone ever change someone else’s mind? Everything’s so extreme one side or the other. I think when trump ids gone it will finally get better. It might be worth having him win so he can’t run again in 4 years and will just go away. If anything I’m wasting my time. I’m sure sooner rather than later, probably when the weather gets better, I will have had enough.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Well if Trump gets re-elected, democracy is doomed according to many Dems.

We’ll find out. All I’ll say is nothing would shock me at this point.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

JOBS

Typical Biden lies.  Real numbers come next month.  What a mess.  

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Typical Biden lies.  Real numbers come next month.  What a mess.  

It's a tweet. It's about the size of the old character limit. It doesn't require much reading. But still... you couldn't be bothered to read it.

If you had, you would have seen this: "The past two months of job growth were also revised up ..."