'Skins PK Hall may get released come June 1st

By all means try him out because Lindell is not satisfactory at the long FG game. However, kickers are a weird breed, kickoffs in RWS are a task where knowing/feeling the game conditions because of experience is key. The Bills coverage unit produced great results last year. Luck had some to do with it. but having a consistent predictable KO guy is almost certainly part of this result also.

I doubt Hall would want to come here without a contractual commitment I would likely not want to give him unless there was some really good statistical indication that he could do the entire job (long PK, kickoffs, onside kicks).

I hope folks provide some useful insight on why they think Hall can do those jobs rather than the usaul amusing but useless diatribes that Lindell sucks.

I know Lindell sucks now tell me something i don't know like why it is reasonable to think Hall is the man to do the job.

I have an idea.  How about, every kicker that gets cut in the offseason, we bring in for camp and have them all fight for it.

343513[/snapback]

Then we won't have room for every other washed up player at every other position to come in.

Texas Death Match or Steel Cage Lumberjack Match?

343541[/snapback]

How about we feed them all Plates, put them in a room with no ventilation, and lock the door for several hours? Last guy standing wins.

I have an idea.  How about, every kicker that gets cut in the offseason, we bring in for camp and have them all fight for it.

343513[/snapback]

We could have Liam choose our kicker out of the entire lot of them :w00t: