[Name Only Title] Nyheim Hines

ChronicAndKnuckles

11 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I don't get the lack of Hines in this offense.   The guy had 60+ receptions in two different seasons (2018, 2020).   Yet he only has 5 receptions on 9 targets with us despite the fact he still has speed - an attribute we don't have in excess.   

I think you have the answer right in your stats - the 5 out of 9 percentage for swing passes to an RB is unacceptable.  

Secondly, the chemistry with Josh has been off.  Josh lost confidence in throwing darts to them (both Cook and Hines) and was floating the ball out there.  The hang time of the floaters gives the D time to adjust and negates a lot of the advantages of the speed of these RBs.

Until Dorsey becomes confident that these issues have been cleared up he is justified in limiting the play.

I doubt Dorsey is holding back. BUT is it possible with all that has gone on over the past couple months progress has stagnated? Implementing new plays, formations etc have been limited? The Bills have been a bit sloppy lately, My opinion is we will see a more effective, efficient team this week and it will continue to get better each week in the playoffs. If God willing, no distractions. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

I've never had that

Yea they seemed to stop selling it locally 1990's.  Can still buy that ketchup on Amazon which I do every so often buy a  6 pack to have it.  I haven't ordered any in awhile so this thread reminded me to order some soon.

Edited by AuntieEm

2 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Yea they seemed to stop selling it locally 1990's.  Can still buy that ketchup on Amazon which I do every so often buy a  6 pack to have it.  I haven't ordered any in awhile so this thread reminded me to order some soon.

I remember them being big in the canned fruit sector.

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I remember them being big in the canned fruit sector.

Yea the still are big on canned fruit, corn and other vegetables.  I like the taste of their ketchup over heinz and hunt.  I thought del Monte just stopped making it but seems they just don't stock it here maybe they never made a big enough dent in market share here.  So since i found it sells on Amazon I just stock up on it now and then.  Been awhile though so will get an order in sometime soon.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.