Is there any other way to celebrate a 100th birthday?

\GoBillsInDallas/

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I mentioned a couple months ago Josh Allen signed a jersey for my mom for her 97th.  He signed it “The Kid” because that’s what she’s always called him.  Well I was thinking it would be so cool to have him show up to her 100th.  😍

And strip???? :D 

• Haha (+1) 4

Guy looks pretty good in the photos for 100!  

Knows how to have a good time.

He would have been 20 in 1942.

He's "perfectly" aged to have been in WWII; must be a veteran.

He has to have some good stories.  100 years of chasing women!

My Mom turns 95 on Thanksgiving Day. I don’t know if this would be her thing. 

But then, if she did NOT like it, she wouldn’t remember it or be mad at me for very long.  🤷‍♂️

! wonder if strip clubs have Thanksgiving Specials? 

An acquaintance of my family: Henry Reese 1912 - 2012 (military veteran) elected to get the "flu shot" at a regular, healthy Doctor's visit.  When the medical staff exited the treatment room, I tried to talk him out of it by telling him that I have never gotten the flu shot and I thought that it wasn't a good idea considering his age - and til this day, I have never gotten the flu.  I'm almost 65.  When the doctor returned to the treatment room Henry asked him what he thought about the "flu shot"

His reply:  "The elderly are such high risk."  "I highly advise you to get it."  "You should get it."  And he got it.  Henry died the following night!

I always provided the transportation for Henry regardless of the reasoning and always without charge.  He lived alone with his two dogs and had two vehicles, but I drove him every where he needed to be, including to vote.  I mowed his lawn and did minor repairs on his home and never asked for nothing.  he had no next of kin that I was aware of.

At the cemetery I received the American flag that was draped over his coffin, from the servicemen after the 21 gun salute.  I was a mess.

So, my advice for your elderly loved one.  Say No to the flu shot.

14 hours ago, Sweet Lou said:

An acquaintance of my family: Henry Reese 1912 - 2012 (military veteran) elected to get the "flu shot" at a regular, healthy Doctor's visit.  When the medical staff exited the treatment room, I tried to talk him out of it by telling him that I have never gotten the flu shot and I thought that it wasn't a good idea considering his age - and til this day, I have never gotten the flu.  I'm almost 65.  When the doctor returned to the treatment room Henry asked him what he thought about the "flu shot"

His reply:  "The elderly are such high risk."  "I highly advise you to get it."  "You should get it."  And he got it.  Henry died the following night!

I always provided the transportation for Henry regardless of the reasoning and always without charge.  He lived alone with his two dogs and had two vehicles, but I drove him every where he needed to be, including to vote.  I mowed his lawn and did minor repairs on his home and never asked for nothing.  he had no next of kin that I was aware of.

At the cemetery I received the American flag that was draped over his coffin, from the servicemen after the 21 gun salute.  I was a mess.

So, my advice for your elderly loved one.  Say No to the flu shot.

He was 100 years old and you think the flu shot - the same one that millions of people get every year without incident - is what killed him?

Correlation does not imply causation.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.