Take a deep breath

Capco

On 11/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, Trogdor said:

They can't stop the run and the offense under a guy who had never called plays before is having serious issues. That means NE is going to be tough, still have Miami again, and NYJ. I don't think they will get 100% healthy, almost no team ever is. If you are cool with competitive losses that's on you, but this is starting to mirror being a Yankees fan the last few years. 

Most Yankees fans suck. Acting like a championship is their right. I kinda get it , they’ve had a history of winning. Still a ridiculous notion that it’s a lost season if you don’t win a championship. I’m guessing 90% of the complainers haven’t reached the pinnacle of their careers and live vicariously through the Yankees. Sad. 
What I don’t get is the feeling of entitlement HERE.  We have a damn good franchise and current team. I’ve enjoyed watching this version of the Bills vs the 💩 I watched before McBeane. 
I can’t say for sure, but it feels like this board has turned into a negative Nancy board since that other site just closed shop and people jumped on board here. Get a grip, guys. Sports is cyclical. Especially football and the rules to keep the league balanced. This isn’t going to last forever and if you live vicariously through the Bills and it’s SB win or bust to you, chances are you will live a miserable life. 
#getagrip
#getalife

7 hours ago, Dopey said:

Most Yankees fans suck. Acting like a championship is their right. I kinda get it , they’ve had a history of winning. Still a ridiculous notion that it’s a lost season if you don’t win a championship. I’m guessing 90% of the complainers haven’t reached the pinnacle of their careers and live vicariously through the Yankees. Sad. 
What I don’t get is the feeling of entitlement HERE.  We have a damn good franchise and current team. I’ve enjoyed watching this version of the Bills vs the 💩 I watched before McBeane. 
I can’t say for sure, but it feels like this board has turned into a negative Nancy board since that other site just closed shop and people jumped on board here. Get a grip, guys. Sports is cyclical. Especially football and the rules to keep the league balanced. This isn’t going to last forever and if you live vicariously through the Bills and it’s SB win or bust to you, chances are you will live a miserable life. 
#getagrip
#getalife

So I'd say 70% of Bills fans who are also MLB fans are Yankees fans.  It's a massive number.   It would be a much higher % if so many weren't Canadians.     And 99% of people haven't reached the pinnacle of their careers so your 90% of complainers implies the opposite of your intention.    Maybe someone who identifies as "Dopey" isn't the one to explore such broad takes? :lol:   It just sounds like you don't like people.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, Trogdor said:

They can't stop the run and the offense under a guy who had never called plays before is having serious issues. That means NE is going to be tough, still have Miami again, and NYJ. I don't think they will get 100% healthy, almost no team ever is. If you are cool with competitive losses that's on you, but this is starting to mirror being a Yankees fan the last few years. 

Can't stop the run? True we couldn't stop the run against the Jets when it mattered for sure. But I don't understand the bad against the run narrative.

Dalvin Cook had 13 carries for 38 yards if it weren't for that 81 yard td run when our rookie back up player (Benford) missed the tackle and our other backup player (Lewis) failed to contain. Sure, it still counts but we were in no way bad against the run.

Packers? We didn't give a crap that they were running the ball as they were down 3 scores.

Browns? Chubb who some say is the best RB in the league had 14 carries for 19 yards.

Titans? Derrick Henry or "King" Henry 13 carries 25 yards.

The silly narratives have to stop.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

Can't stop the run? True we couldn't stop the run against the Jets when it mattered for sure. But I don't understand the bad against the run narrative.

Dalvin Cook had 13 carries for 38 yards if it weren't for that 81 yard td run when our rookie back up player (Benford) missed the tackle and our other backup player (Lewis) failed to contain. Sure, it still counts but we were in no way bad against the run.

Packers? We didn't give a crap that they were running the ball as they were down 3 scores.

Browns? Chubb who some say is the best RB in the league had 14 carries for 19 yards.

Titans? Derrick Henry or "King" Henry 13 carries 25 yards.

The silly narratives have to stop.

Benford isn't a backup, he has been on the field more than not. Couldn't stop them when it counted to close out the game. It's one thing to sell out against the run, but they aren't defending the pass or run well right now. 

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Benford isn't a backup, he has been on the field more than not. Couldn't stop them when it counted to close out the game. It's one thing to sell out against the run, but they aren't defending the pass or run well right now. 

Benford is a backup and a rookie. Elam is the starter and is also a rookie. Either way, If White, Poyer, Hyde, or Edmunds are in on that play, Cook does not run 81 yards.

Christian BenfordCB,DB 280 47.70% 2022 game-by-game snap counts

Kaiir ElamCB,DB 369 62.86% 2022 game-by-game snap counts

Edited by What a Tuel

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.