Take a deep breath

Capco

Yes, the team is still stacked with talent, but so are the Chiefs.  After beating the defending Súper bowl champs, Tennessee, and KC, we had ourselves in prime position to be the #1 seed.  If we fail to get it, and we lose a road playoff game, we can say that this game ruined our season.  

We’ll be thinking about this loss and the season-long repercussions for the next 3 months.  Going for a walk and having a beer won’t stop that

Just now, AuntieEm said:

Well I hope this plays out with Minnie taking the NFC to have a showdown of the 2 teams who have lost 4 sb with 0 wins.  The rematch would have do many storylines.  

That’s a potential final game matchup- healthier, we win that game 9/10. 

now the pressure is off a little, and this team can get back to getting players back and playing their best ball.

excellent lanscape lays ahead, there for the taking.  If we don’t, that’s on us. 

3 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Well I hope this plays out with Minnie taking the NFC to have a showdown  Bills in  AFC,  the 2 teams who have lost 4 sb with 0 wins.  The rematch would have do many storylines.  

That's all true, but neither of these teams looks like a SB team, right now at least.

Philly vs. KC is more likely.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Yes, the team is still stacked with talent, but so are the Chiefs.  After beating the defending Súper bowl champs, Tennessee, and KC, we had ourselves in prime position to be the #1 seed.  If we fail to get it, and we lose a road playoff game, we can say that this game ruined our season.  

We’ll be thinking about this loss and the season-long repercussions for the next 3 months.  Going for a walk and having a beer won’t stop that

you’re a pretender until you prove otherwise…. may have to beat the Chiefs, in Arrowhead.  

I like our chances 

We’re 6-3, 0-2, 3rd place in Division. 

-Defense literally cannot stay healthy. 

-Josh Allen refuses to stay calm and not force throws. 

-1-2 insanely improbable losses per year… it’s not normal. 

-Mid-Season swoons every year. 

Do I think we get right and make a run? Yes, I’d bet on that .. but this team/coaching staff deserves a lot of criticism right now.  Most of it is justified at the moment. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I'm done, at least until the playoffs.  Josh is freaking killing me with his mistakes.  Oh, wait a second... I know the game is already over, but I think Jefferson just caught another pass.  So, so, sick of this crap.

Are you this much of a bandwagon fan that you can't stomach a 6-3 record?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, Capco said:

There's 8 games left.  Our secondary has been banged up.  Josh is injured.  The last two losses have been competitive.  This team is still stacked with talent.  

I know that was a crushing loss and a heartbreaking game to watch just now.  But I still believe in this team and this coaching staff.  

Go for a walk.  Grab another beer.  Throw your kid in your pool.  Do whatever you need to blow off some steam.  

But next week, you'll be right back here rooting for your Bills.  And you know it.

I always enjoy watching the idiocy of Bills fans on full display after every loss. Mainly because of their macho, fanboy, frat boy, jock sniffing antics that goes on during the week leading up to the game.

Bills fans have become spoiled little brats. O how quickly you forget about the drought years that went on for two decades! We have the best QB in the league and in Bills history! Shame on all of you for crying like children! 

My team didn’t win! O boo hoo! LOLOLOLLL

Josh is a supremely gifted and talented QB. He is still young and he is still learning on the job. Don’t lash out like myopic children because he hasn’t won a Super Bowl in his first 5 years, it takes time!

Sheesh. 

Half the message board needs to go sleep it off and stop acting like d-bags.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Capco said:

There's 8 games left.  Our secondary has been banged up.  Josh is injured.  The last two losses have been competitive.  This team is still stacked with talent.  

I know that was a crushing loss and a heartbreaking game to watch just now.  But I still believe in this team and this coaching staff.  

Go for a walk.  Grab another beer.  Throw your kid in your pool.  Do whatever you need to blow off some steam.  

But next week, you'll be right back here rooting for your Bills.  And you know it.

Another one of these threads.  Last week it was hey we're still the 1 seed, etc.  Now we are on the outside looking in.  I fear Allen's brain also broken.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.