BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

only 25% of Americans believe Jan 6 was orchestrated by the FBI.  44% of trump supporters and 36 % of fox viewers.  u r in an "elite" group of traitors.....

And 100% of people who think this was an insurrection despite no weapons and them leaving before dinner are morons.  So there's that...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Pot meet kettle....you really dove off the deep end huh?

if you really believed this was due to mental illness, you would rank my behavior the same as junior dip sh!t's?  then you're worse than he

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Cameras everywhere and nothing.

Kind of like not finding who dropped their coke in the WH.   

no one cares x scumbag maga's.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Bi-polar mode…ENGAGE!

hello stigma my ol friend. you'll never bother me again.see the vision is of victory.I close my eyes and see more victory!

Just now, Doc said:

And 100% of people who think this was an insurrection despite no weapons and them leaving before dinner are morons.  So there's that...

and they are right.  it's the majorities decision in a pure democracy. we are in the majority.

and this was before more evidence emerged.  you're shrinking into nothingness

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/thirds-americans-jan-6-charges-trump-poll/story?id=101954747

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hello stigma my ol friend. you'll never bother me again.see the vision is of victory.I close my eyes and see more victory!

and they are right.  it's the majorities decision in a pure democracy. we are in the majority.

I’m just helping you get the attention you so desperately crave. No need to thank me!

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

if you really believed this was due to mental illness, you would rank my behavior the same as junior dip sh!t's?  then you're worse than he

Based on your posts, can't be worse than you. Hatred is never a good thing. You seem increasingly unhinged lately.  Hope you get the help you need.

• Like (+1) 1

Hatred is never a good thing

ummm, yeah it is.  when you have enemies....the civil war has already begun.  the psyop war is in full swing.  the shooting war starts after SCOTUS rules on the 14th.

You continue to prove my point.......sad individual u are.

you are traitors.  hate is appropriate but thanks for your concern.  meeting my psych in an hour(was supposed to see him much earlier but was away for 3 weeks  I agree w u.  that changes things, non?

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Then why did you respond?

And name calling, gee, that kind of hurts. Don’t recall ever slandering you, but hey, if it helps you….

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Based on your posts, can't be worse than you. Hatred is never a good thing. You seem increasingly unhinged lately.  Hope you get the help you need.

I don't think his elevator is going all the way to the top floor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

this was before more evidence emerged.  you're shrinking into nothingness

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/thirds-americans-jan-6-charges-trump-poll/story?id=101954747

From your article:

At the same time, 46% think the charges against Trump are politically motivated, while 40% do not, per the ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

ummm, yeah it is.  when you have enemies....the civil war has already begun.  the psyop war is in full swing.  the shooting war starts after SCOTUS rules on the 14th.

Here we go again ...

Edited by reddogblitz

Just now, reddogblitz said:

At the same time, 46% think the charges against Trump are politically motivated, while 40% do not, per the ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

the majority think he's guilty and that it was an insurrection.  the majority think he should give up.   nice cherry picking.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the majority think he's guilty and that it was an insurrection.  the majority think he should give up.   nice cherry picking.

It was in your article. Do you read these things before you post them?

And it's not up to "the majority".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

only 25% of Americans believe Jan 6 was orchestrated by the FBI.  44% of trump supporters and 36 % of fox viewers.  u r in an "elite" group of traitors.....

So the ‘only’ aren’t all Trump supporters, interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

So the ‘only’ aren’t all Trump supporters, interesting.

there are anarchists of every flavor.  that surprises you? some think they can't do any worse....losers. have nots

u believe this, right:

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and this was before more evidence emerged.  you're shrinking into nothingness

ABC News.  LOL!

• Disagree 1

there are anarchists of every flavor.  that surprises you? some think they can't do any worse....losers. have nots

u believe this, right:

The scene is more applicable than imaginable and scaringly so. It does not lend to any one political or social ideology, more like it encompasses them all. 

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

The scene is more applicable than imaginable and scaringly so. It does not lend to any one political or social ideology, more like it encompasses them all. 

so u agree w the premise?  do you believe a civil war changes it?

Just now, Doc said:

ABC News.  LOL!

reporting on a poll dumbass.  God you're dumb for an Indian.  Guess your parents wouldn't manage the best schools.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

well, yes.  cherry picker.  but you're right yet it should be.

If "the majority" had their say, Richard Jewell would have been hung from a lamp post.  Instead we have due process.

• Like (+1) 1

reporting on a poll dumbass.  God you're dumb for an Indian.  Guess your parents wouldn't manage the best schools.

Use a real poll, moron. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so u agree w the premise?  do you believe a civil war changes it?

The clip from ‘Network’ has merit, I would not dispute that.

Debating suppositions as to how things could change that premise is engaging in abstracts.

• Like (+1) 1

The clip from ‘Network’ has merit, I would not dispute that.

Debating suppositions as to how things could change that premise is engaging in abstracts.

but you have an opinion.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

but you have an opinion.

Speculating “what if” on contrived civil wars, I’ll leave that to the experts.

But, I will add I am aware of one about 160 yrs. ago that achieved its rightful objective, so there’s that.

• Like (+1) 1