If The Playoffs Started Today, The Bills Have Beaten the #2, #3, and #4 Seeds

H2o

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

They should've won anyway. That's just embarassing, if anything. Tua isn't some great QB.

I think it's weird whenever someone says "Aww, man. We would've won of only Tua wasn't in..." 🤢

The weather and sun were more important than Tua.  Bills players were dropping due to heat stroke.

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The multitude of Bill injuries and the absurd temperature disadvantage were much more critical IMO than Tua.

Both played a big part in the loss. The one sequence that stays with me is we are driving and either in the redzone or just outside of it and they pan over to the sidelines showing the trainers stretching Diggs. Immediately after Kevin Harlon says " We have just been informed that Dawson Knox & Isaiah McKenzie have headed to the locker room to get IVs". 

So here we are driving to try and take the lead in the 4th quarter and Allen has no Diggs, Knox, McKenzie, Kumerow(injured on the 1st half) a really hobbled Davis, the 3rd string Center is in and the backup RG & RT are in. Oh and the backup RG, Tommy Doyle, is playing on a torn ACL because there's no more OL. That literally never happens to a team.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

KC is not going to stop winning so the pressure is still on us to try our best to win out. we can afford to drop 1 game right now thats it. I just hope as the season goes on KC drops another game.

Looking real good so far!

Go Bills.

I think Buffalo will be able to lose at least 3 more. That would make both of us 13-4 with the Chiefs going 9-2 after the loss to us. They're like a yoyo, for every great game by the Chiefs, there's a slightly above average to below average game.

They doubled up Arizona who had no Hopkins. Then got pretty lucky to get a pick six and beat the Chargers, who out played them. Then lose to a bad team in the Colts. Beat Tampa, which everyone thought was a quality win, we have since learn it was not. Snuck by the Raiders at home by 1. And we know what happened the last 2 weeks.

I said it last year when New England beat the Bills in Buffalo...........the best part was that win will give the Bills a chance to beat them in the playoffs and become 1-0 all time versus NE in the postseason.    That win was extraordinarily more satisfying than a regular season sweep.

I said the same thing after the loss in Miami this year.  That loss presents a similar possibility.   And if current seeding were to line up accordingly.......it seems very possible, if not likely, Miami would be heading to #1 seed Buffalo for the divisional round.   Blasting them in a rubber match to avenge that flukey early season comedy of errors would be far more satisfying than beating anyone else on that board aside from the Chiefs.   Then.........Chiefs the next week.   

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I think Buffalo will be able to lose at least 3 more. That would make both of us 13-4 with the Chiefs going 9-2 after the loss to us. They're like a yoyo, for every great game by the Chiefs, there's a slightly above average to below average game.

They doubled up Arizona who had no Hopkins. Then got pretty lucky to get a pick six and beat the Chargers, who out played them. Then lose to a bad team in the Colts. Beat Tampa, which everyone thought was a quality win, we have since learn it was not. Snuck by the Raiders at home by 1. And we know what happened the last 2 weeks.

I have a hard time thinking KC will go 9-2 from here on out. Their division is not as hard as we thought. their schedule.

Titans 4-2 not the same team as last year

Jags 2-5

Chargers 4-3 (this is a good matchup for KC)

Rams 3-3 not the same team as last year

Bengals 4-3 this game will be personal. Expect KC to win

Broncos trash 2-5 trash team 

Texans worst team in the NFL.. or close 

Seahawks 4-3 This is the one game they lose

Broncos come on man...

Raiders  have historically played them well but I dont think they split this year.

There is not 2 realistic losses here for KC. MAYBE 1. You have to expect KC to win out with this schedule.. What 2 teams you think they lose against?

I have a hard time thinking KC will go 9-2 from here on out. Their division is not as hard as we thought. their schedule.

Jags 2-5

Broncos come on man...

Raiders  have historically played them well but I dont think they split this year.

There is not 2 realistic losses here for KC. MAYBE 1. You have to expect KC to win out with this schedule.. What 2 teams you think they lose against?

You seem to be a prisoner of the moment because of what happened on Sunday. Again they got out played against the Chargers, at home, and were lucky to get a pick six or else they probably lose. And the Chargers don't look good at all this year, they're 4-3 and have no quality wins. 

Then they almost lost at home to the Raiders, who entered the game 1-3 and currently sit 2-4 with wins against the Broncos and Texans. The Chiefs have maybe 1 quality win, the 49ers, and they don't even have a winning record.

They could easily drop 2 of the 4 games they play against

The Chargers - They split in 2020 & 2021. Already played the Chiefs tough this year, out gaining them by 100. The 4th quarter pick 6 killed the Bolts. The next game is in LA

The Raiders - as you noted they usually split. Lose a heart breaker at Arrowhead when they went for 2 and didn't get it late in the 4th. This game was about as evenly matched as there is. Raiders out gained them by 10 yards and both teams had 0 turnovers. Next game is in Vegas.

The Bengals - Went 2-0 against the Chiefs last year, including the playoffs, where they spotted the Chiefs a 21-3 lead. Some teams just match up well against certain teams, maybe the case here? This game is in Cincy.

Seahawks - They look a lot better than anyone would've guessed thanks to Geno. If this was played in the next couple weeks I probably wouldn't give them much of a chance with Metcalf out. But they don't play until Christmas Eve, so that shouldn't be a problem.

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Jags 2-5

Broncos come on man...

They could lose to the Bengals. You are right they won't lose many off that schedule. Maybe we get a surprise and an upset happens.

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You seem to be a prisoner of the moment because of what happened on Sunday. Again they got out played against the Chargers, at home, and were lucky to get a pick six or else they probably lose. And the Chargers don't look good at all this year, they're 4-3 and have no quality wins. 

Then they almost lost at home to the Raiders, who entered the game 1-3 and currently sit 2-4 with wins against the Broncos and Texans. The Chiefs have maybe 1 quality win, the 49ers, and they don't even have a winning record.

They could easily drop 2 of the 4 games they play against

The Chargers - They split in 2020 & 2021. Already played the Chiefs tough this year, out gaining them by 100. The 4th quarter pick 6 killed the Bolts. The next game is in LA

The Raiders - as you noted they usually split. Lose a heart breaker at Arrowhead when they went for 2 and didn't get it late in the 4th. This game was about as evenly matched as there is. Raiders out gained them by 10 yards and both teams had 0 turnovers. Next game is in Vegas.

The Bengals - Went 2-0 against the Chiefs last year, including the playoffs, where they spotted the Chiefs a 21-3 lead. Some teams just match up well against certain teams, maybe the case here? This game is in Cincy.

Seahawks - They look a lot better than anyone would've guessed thanks to Geno. If this was played in the next couple weeks I probably wouldn't give them much of a chance with Metcalf out. But they don't play until Christmas Eve, so that shouldn't be a problem.

1. Chargers are not the same 2020-21 chargers Same as the raiders. both teams are missing to many pieces

Bengals I agree.  Seahawks is the one on the edge.

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Jags 2-5

Broncos come on man...

Titans, Chargers, Rams, Bengals are tough games.  Could be a good game for Seahawks and/or Raiders too.  It is not a slam dunk for the Chiefs.

1. Chargers are not the same 2020-21 chargers Same as the raiders. both teams are missing to many pieces

Bengals I agree.  Seahawks is the one on the edge.

You say that about the Chargers & Raiders, yet both almost beat KC in their house. Now KC will be on the road trying to beat both. That coupled with them being divisional rivals. I see a loss in 1 of those 2 games, I don't see KC going 6-0 in the division. We'll see.

42 minutes ago, Manther said:

Titans, Chargers, Rams, Bengals are tough games.  Could be a good game for Seahawks and/or Raiders too.  It is not a slam dunk for the Chiefs.

I think your underestimating KC with the 2nd best QB in the NFL will his way through many victories.  Titans are NOT the 2020-21 Titans. not Close. Chargers are a dream matchup cause its about who can out gun who... KC will outgun that team easy. The Rams are struggling. That defense is not the same. your putting to much stock in hoping KC screwes up these games. I don't see it.

12 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You say that about the Chargers & Raiders, yet both almost beat KC in their house. Now KC will be on the road trying to beat both. That coupled with them being divisional rivals. I see a loss in 1 of those 2 games, I don't see KC going 6-0 in the division. We'll see.

k read above.

7 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think your underestimating KC with the 2nd best QB in the NFL will his way through many victories.  Titans are NOT the 2020-21 Titans. not Close. Chargers are a dream matchup cause its about who can out gun who... KC will outgun that team easy. The Rams are struggling. That defense is not the same. your putting to much stock in hoping KC screwes up these games. I don't see it.

k read above.

And what you're proposing is they are going to go 10-1 in their last 11. Why, for the life of me I can't figure out. Their best win this year is against a beat up team with a losing record, who have also lost to the Bears, Falcons & Broncos this season.😂

The Chiefs lost to the Colts, the Colts the same team who just benched Ryan for Sam Ehlinger(Who?). That's how desperate that team is. Yet you find it impossible to believe they finish 9-2 on their last 11, an incredible .810 winning percentage no less. In today's NFL, even for one of the best QBs, that's hard to do. 

Their strength of schedule through 7 weeks is the 4th easiest in the league. Their opponents win percentage is .432 and if you remove the Bills game that drops to .389.😂 Outside of the Buffalo game they've had a cakewalk so far this year. Yet let's live in fear like they're the 2007 Pats*** or something(Far from it).

Done duscussing this, I've made my case. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.