Trump vs. DeSantis, who is your man?

Tiberius

Trump vs DeSantis   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your choice to lead the GOP?

• Trump
    • DeSantis

On 11/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, BillsFanNC said:

It really doesn't matter. I mean everyone knows Trumps flaws. He is who he always has been and always will be.

However, just because DeSantis comes off as more polished and with less baggage, make no mistake he will be painted as the same nazi, racist threat to democracy as the great orange menace.

And if he wins the nomination. DeSantis will be equated to Trump. Zero difference, one in the same.

Since it's established fact that Trump is literally a nazi, racist threat to democracy.....well then there you'll have it.

And so it begins...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

DeSantis risks getting way out over his skis with his Florida culture war stuff. I know you need to win a primary, but: Don’t Say Gay has now reached absurd low points on the local level. The Tallahassee Classical Academy fired a teacher (a trolling teacher, but a good troll!) for showing her 6th graders a photo of famously small-weinered Michelangelo’s David. 
In a “Classical” academy. Let that sink in. 

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

DeSantis risks getting way out over his skis with his Florida culture war stuff. I know you need to win a primary, but: Don’t Say Gay has now reached absurd low points on the local level. The Tallahassee Classical Academy fired a teacher (a trolling teacher, but a good troll!) for showing her 6th graders a photo of famously small-weinered Michelangelo’s David. 

You actually had to say "good troll"? Using children to troll parents is good? That alone tells me that you value politics over children.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Me thinky that was just the final straw in a very large personal record and disciplinary  plan.

imagine not agreeing with your organization's rules, so you just openly disregard them and make it known on social media?  what's the end game.

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You actually had to say "good troll"? Using children to troll parents is good? That alone tells me that you value politics over children.

I value people who call out small minded politicians and bureaucrats on their b.s. You run a “Classical Academy?” Well,

let’s take a look at the classics of Western Civilization. Oh? Not that one? Never mind. 

38 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I value people who call out small minded politicians and bureaucrats on their b.s. You run a “Classical Academy?” Well,

let’s take a look at the classics of Western Civilization. Oh? Not that one? Never mind. 

Do you appreciate the parents for calling out the small minded bureaucrat principal? Or do you just mean you like liberals?

• Like (+1) 1