Rookie Josh vs Packers

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

He’s definitely a Wizard. Hopefully he has something up his sleeve before trade deadline this year. 

…and if he doesn’t, I trust that that is for the best long term for our team. He will deal if it makes sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

I went to this game and although the game sucked the weekend and atmosphere were a blast.  One of my favorite Bills road trips I've ever done.  I would say catching a game in Green Bay should be on the bucket list of any diehard NFL fan.  So much history there and the fans are fantastic.  I vividly remember hanging out and shooting the s*** with a Packers fan at the Bills Backers Bar the night before the game and he was talking about how bad the Packers were for almost two decades before Brett Favre came along and completely changed the course for that franchise, he thought Josh Allen could be that guy for the Bills.  Looking back at it now that guy must have been a Prophet sent from the football Gods.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually enjoyed seeing those lowlights from his rookie year. It just makes his journey all the more incredible. Some guys, like Luck, come into the league and are great to begin with, and they're expected to be great.

More fun and interesting IMO when you have a guy who had so many flaws and so many people predicting would be a bust. It makes the story more memorable and his future Football Life episode more watchable

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, wppete said:

That was hard to watch. Completely different player. But didn’t have much support. OL was weak and WR were awful. 

Yeah, I’m not saying Josh already had “it”, but I don’t know what anyone could expect. It’s safe to assume that Kelvin Benjamin, Zay Jones, and Andre Holmes were never open. Allen of 2022 is a different player, but I don’t think we see a game like with a legitimate NFL supporting cast. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.