Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

They wouldn't ban Finding Qanon ATOP.  I guarantee it.

But they'd challenge its moronic useful idiocy constantly.

It wouldn't like that at all. 

So it stays here and yells into the abyss about a long gone poster named DerangedRhino.  😂

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Aha! Busted. You've been reading all my post on the down low.

Now you can stop the silliness about "ignoring" people.

And yeah, he caught you hook, line, and sinker on that Q Analysis ...

are there some"pedo rings?" I'm sure there are.

Is there a cabal that includes all the rich and powerful who engage in these things AND then use the blood of their victims to gain additional power? Umm, no.

Dumb person alert.  I feel bad being direct but am of the opinion that pointing out that someone is way is helpful now, that our society is on the precipice of self-destruction...

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ummm time to up your meds Finding Q

You've been quoted quite a lot in this thread....unfortunately. 

:lol:

TRIGGER WARNING: TARHEELS BY BIRTH OR CHOICE PLEASE IGNORE. DO NOT EXPAND OR SCROLL. ADDITIONAL SPACING ADDED TO AVOID INADVERTENT TRIGGERING.

One would think that a delicate snowflake who needs a trigger warning for my posts ("I don't even want to SEE them! Put them on permanent IGNORE!!") would not be tempted to read those posts just because they are quoted by someone else. I mean, sometimes you even have to hit "expand!" 

I assume our favorite Tarheel-by-way-of-Buffalo must enjoy being triggered. A kind of neuvo Internet Masochist.

• Haha (+1) 1

Back to the thread:

Illegal Immigrants Landing in San Diego’s Upscale La Jolla Area Makes Waves on Social Media

La Jolla is known to be a bastion of blue in the San Diego area.

I hope they give their new neighbors the “Sanctuary State” welcome that their votes have paved the way create.

by Leslie Eastman 

More than 20 migrants were filmed storming the beach on Wednesday morning and disappearing into the southern California enclave, where homes go for a median price of $2.2million.

The exclusive footage was shot by NewsNation’s National Correspondent Jorge Ventura. It shows the migrants arriving on the shore on some sort of boat, before they take off running into the neighborhood in San Diego, the largest city on the Mexican border.

The area residents made a grab for the gas cans to avoid spillage. There are reports there were vans waiting for the immigrants, who dashed into the nearby neighborhood.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/01/illegal-immigrants-landing-in-san-diegos-upscale-la-jolla-area-makes-waves-in-social-media/

• Angry 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread:

Illegal Immigrants Landing in San Diego’s Upscale La Jolla Area Makes Waves on Social Media

La Jolla is known to be a bastion of blue in the San Diego area.

I hope they give their new neighbors the “Sanctuary State” welcome that their votes have paved the way create.

by Leslie Eastman 

storming the beach

Is this a prelude to building Hitl...I mean trump's 'Pacific Wall'?  Is Rommel available?  

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Commie scum

No.

Daz is just in an "acting out" phase this evening.

It happens when your fake world is crumbling.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

It supports weaponizing the FBI, DOJ etc against political opponents. 

That's enough for me. No idea what it's posting tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

Yeah, it's making me start stuttering again. Did NC tell you about his American liberal heroes, who started and got the anti-communist party act passed in the Senate 85-0?  Funny how he calls liberals commies now.  

Edited by daz28