Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You all try so cvxhard

Showing Joe's dementia and hypocrisy is not hard at all.

Very easy in fact.

What is hard is your ability to accept the obvious.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe’s fall back plan:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8130867/#:~:text=A plea of “not guilty,by reason of insanity defenses.

AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES: “NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF DEMENTIA” AND THE AUTOMATISM DEFENSE 

Affirmative defenses acknowledge that a defendant has factually committed a crime (actus reas) but argue that an individual is not culpable based on a lack of or reduced mens rea. Two affirmative defenses are particularly relevant for individuals with dementia: creating a plea for “not guilty” by reason of dementia and the automatism defense. A plea of “not guilty” by reason of cognitive impairment or dementia could excuse criminal culpability, mirroring “not guilty” by reason of insanity defenses. A plea of “not guilty” by reason of cognitive impairment or dementia could excuse criminal culpability, mirroring “not guilty” by reason of insanity defenses. The automatism defense could serve as an alternative affirmative defense for individuals with dementia. As described above, the automatism defense argues that an individual’s illness or syndrome resulted in compulsive behavior (i.e., sleep walking). This defense would apply particularly well to people FTLD who may lack impulse control needed to prevent socially inappropriate actions, even if they know the action was “wrong.”

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Joe’s fall back plan:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8130867/#:~:text=A plea of “not guilty,by reason of insanity defenses.

AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES: “NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF DEMENTIA” AND THE AUTOMATISM DEFENSE 

Affirmative defenses acknowledge that a defendant has factually committed a crime (actus reas) but argue that an individual is not culpable based on a lack of or reduced mens rea. Two affirmative defenses are particularly relevant for individuals with dementia: creating a plea for “not guilty” by reason of dementia and the automatism defense. A plea of “not guilty” by reason of cognitive impairment or dementia could excuse criminal culpability, mirroring “not guilty” by reason of insanity defenses. A plea of “not guilty” by reason of cognitive impairment or dementia could excuse criminal culpability, mirroring “not guilty” by reason of insanity defenses. The automatism defense could serve as an alternative affirmative defense for individuals with dementia. As described above, the automatism defense argues that an individual’s illness or syndrome resulted in compulsive behavior (i.e., sleep walking). This defense would apply particularly well to people FTLD who may lack impulse control needed to prevent socially inappropriate actions, even if they know the action was “wrong.”

So Joke will have immunity for the rest of his life...