Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

LOL!  Trump can't speak without a teleprompter?  Good one.

But at least we now know why he "froze." :rolleyes:

I am really looking forward to when Demented Joe turns the WH back over to Trump.  I can't wait to read all the books that will come out and detail the behind-the-scenes stories about Biden's mental state and who is actually running the country right now. Dude is shot.  What a mess.  

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If number 2 isn't as confusing as all holy hell, then nothing is. 🤣

It is. :lol:

He should have just said:

Hunter banged Beau's widow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It is. :lol:

He should have just said:

Hunter banged Beau's widow.

Totally shot.  Brain is gone.  No way can this nincompoop be President again.  What a mess. 

29 minutes ago, Irv said:

Totally shot.  Brain is gone.  No way can this nincompoop be President again.  What a mess. 

By November it will be Harris as the nominee. The drooling vegetable not only is mentally shot he also won't be around for another 4 years. I think its 50-50 at best he makes another year. 

21 minutes ago, Gregg said:

By November it will be Harris as the nominee. The drooling vegetable not only is mentally shot he also won't be around for another 4 years. I think its 50-50 at best he makes another year. 

Some think the following strategy makes sense:

Dems figure Joe hasn't a chance. Adults with mental acuity tell him he has to give it up. He takes his name off the ballot just prior to the convention.

Knowing that Harris has zero chance, these now uncommitted delegates, with no allegiance, to Harris, advance another name as candidate.  

• Like (+1) 2

Nothing says winning quite like when commies deflect from Joe's daily overt bouts of dementia with  circa 1995 Biden style gaffes that Trump is guilty of today.

That green sky clown world you guys keep bragging about living under is winning hearts and minds I tell ya!

:lol:

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing says winning quite like when commies deflect from Joe's daily overt bouts of dementia with  circa 1995 Biden style gaffes that Trump is guilty of today.

That green sky clown world you guys keep bragging about living under is winning hearts and minds I tell ya!

:lol:

Projection at its finest.

45 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Some think the following strategy makes sense:

Dems figure Joe hasn't a chance. Adults with mental acuity tell him he has to give it up. He takes his name off the ballot just prior to the convention.

Knowing that Harris has zero chance, these now uncommitted delegates, with no allegiance, to Harris, advance another name as candidate.  

This. The only person with less support than Biden is Harris.